View Poll Results: Help me decide (read post please)
Grovia AI2 5 33.33%
BGOS 10 66.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
cant decide

i am trying to talk myself in to sticking with pockets because every time i sell them off i end up buying them again (and we're talking for the past 4 years ive been doing this...) anyway, i do like pockets, but i always feel like my ds gets sweaty in them and i prefer natural fibers next to his skin. that being said i have been thinking alot about going with something like grovia ai2's instead because then i can have the natural fibers next to his skin. i already have a bunch of pockets (but i still need more to complete my stash) so if i love the grovia i will have to sell a bunch of pockets (not all) again! so help me decide - stick with faithful ol bgos and deal with the "sweaty skin" lol, or go for it and try grovia ai2 (or maybe softbums, lol). And having an eclectic stash isnt an option - i like a streamlined stash.

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
eahcapemay
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: cant decide

If you want to be sensible stick with the BGOS. But you won't be happy. You know you have to try new best thing. I say boldly re-stash.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eahcapemay View Post
If you want to be sensible stick with the BGOS. But you won't be happy. You know you have to try new best thing. I say boldly re-stash.
aaahhhh! you are a bad enabler!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

If your son isn't bothered by BGOS, I say stick with those and keep it simple.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
mimihol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is the reason I don't sell and keep. so when I change my mind I already have it. Could you keep your pockets and put them away out of sight and try something else in case you don't like it. You could get a few grovia's to try. Instead of a full stash.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
SugarBooger
Registered Users
Formerly: hooah_momma
seller
seller

My Mood:

I say stick with the BGs -- because I'm kind of in your same boat and that's the advice I would give myself.

I keep thinking I need to try something different for various reasons, but I know that my BGs and BGEs are going to be reliable, great quality, long-lasting, great fit, great customer service, etc.
SugarBooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My ds doesn't seem bothered - so that's a good point. I could just buy some Grovia to try, which is what I was thinking. Im just not sure I should....im trying to be good. Lol
Old 01-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would get some of everything that you like! That's how our stash is, and I like having the option to choose whatever will best fit the situation.

Anyway, didn't you try Softbums before? I think that's how I learned about "banana crotch"

So my vote it to keep whatcha have and like, try the Grovias for fun, and when you get the urge to sell all your BGs just hide them for a while instead.

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #9
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysniris View Post
I would get some of everything that you like! That's how our stash is, and I like having the option to choose whatever will best fit the situation.

Anyway, didn't you try Softbums before? I think that's how I learned about "banana crotch"

So my vote it to keep whatcha have and like, try the Grovias for fun, and when you get the urge to sell all your BGs just hide them for a while instead.

THIS!!!
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
jmrw2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

If you like pockets, why don't you try a pocket with a natural inner? Rainshine Designs makes them, as do Preston's Pants. Not sure who else does, but I'm guessing there are others. Most of DS2's stash is RSD pockets with natural inners, and we love them!
jmrw2 is offline   Reply With Quote