Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Weekly chat Jan 9-13

Good morning Ladies!!!! So I decided to do the weekly chat mon- fri and the one for the weekends as well since its getting so long. This way maybe we can get some of our other ladies to join in. Does that sound like a good idea?

How is everyones morning starting?? I discovered we have lemon yogurt in our fridge so I'm hoping to keep that down. My nose is driving me batty. Everything smells. I do not like this super sniffer thing going on. Anyone else have that problem.

Ugh more nightmares tonight although these centered around DH. So the other day DH was at the gas station with a buddy and some girls stopped and asked of he had a GF lol. He told them he was married and sent them on their way but they were laughing about it when they got home. Normally this kind of thing makes me feel proud not jealous but hormones are getting the best of me. Last night I dreamt that these girls started showing up at DHs PT formation and tried to steal him from me. Needless to say even in my dreams I shut down that circus but I do not like that feeling. Oh 2nd trimester where are you????

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh and btw I'm so excited for Jessica Simpsons maternity line that comes out in feb. I love her normal fashion line and I'm excited for some cute maternity clothes!!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
Beaner's Mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82
How is everyones morning starting?? I discovered we have lemon yogurt in our fridge so I'm hoping to keep that down. My nose is driving me batty. Everything smells. I do not like this super sniffer thing going on. Anyone else have that problem.
I do, for sure! *Everything* stinks. Even DS's popcorn made me gag the other day. I spent all day yesterday in the bed. So much for the Sea Bands working. I also have a cold on top of MS. All that post-nasal drainage is not helping my tummy. Plus my abs are sore from coughing. I've already vomited more with this pregnancy than I did the entire time I was preggo with DS....must be a girl

Alright, enough whining....a few more weeks and this will be over...right? Ugh.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly chat Jan 9-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner's Mom View Post
I do, for sure! *Everything* stinks. Even DS's popcorn made me gag the other day. I spent all day yesterday in the bed. So much for the Sea Bands working. I also have a cold on top of MS. All that post-nasal drainage is not helping my tummy. Plus my abs are sore from coughing. I've already vomited more with this pregnancy than I did the entire time I was preggo with DS....must be a girl

Alright, enough whining....a few more weeks and this will be over...right? Ugh.
oh my gosh DF and DS had popcorn last night, and he melts like a whole stick of butter for it. It was so gross!!!

My hearing is super good now to. I can't listen to DF eat without gagging!!

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #5
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, is it normal to feel kind of crampy?

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymom2b
Oh, is it normal to feel kind of crampy?
Yes!! I know I freak at every twinge but remember you've got a growing baby, uterus and all your organs are shifting around. Plus RL pain. If its really really painful I'd ask someone but little cramps are normal. Oh and don't forget all the gas pains feel like cramps too.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #7
sonitaw
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah my nose is driving me crazy too, especially dog breath omg so nasty. My poor dog can't stand closer than five feet from me. He's totally depressed when he comes close I just say eew! Go away! Poor thing

Married to DH 4 years, DD born 3/2009
sonitaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
JAG's baby mama
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I'm kind of dragging this morning. For at least the 3rd night in a row, I have woke up at 1am and could not get back to sleep until something close to 3am. I feel like I didn't sleep a wink.

Still avoiding food. Although yesterday I had a soft pretzel with Cheez Whiz on it and I felt GOOD. I had sworn those things off for a while now (trying to get rid of the few remaining junk food items in my diet), but yesterday I saw a box of them in the store and I felt like I had to have them. I might try one again today and see if it works. I so can't even stomach any protein; just the smell makes me queasy. Maybe it is carb week?

Started taking more folic acid yesterday. Everywhere I read about twins over the weekend stated docs prefer 1000-4000mcg per day. I only added 800-1600 to my day, but I'll ask my CNM if anymore is necessary.

Hope everyone has an easy day.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #9
luvallmykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Yes!! I know I freak at every twinge but remember you've got a growing baby, uterus and all your organs are shifting around. Plus RL pain. If its really really painful I'd ask someone but little cramps are normal. Oh and don't forget all the gas pains feel like cramps too.
Uugg I had cramps on Friday and boy did it freak me out. Called the doc & they said its just growing pains! I forgot about those. Still don't have any MS, so I guess that is good. Tomorrow can't come any sooner, I get my beta's checked. And try to figure out how far along I am.
luvallmykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #10
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am having this burning/aching in my lower back that is making me really nervous. Especially since my ms went away. I don't know if I should call the doctor or wait it out. I am kinda starting to feel a bit panicky.

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote