Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #11
LittleTadpoleDesigns
Registered Users
Formerly: littlest_one
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly chat Jan 9-13

I feel bad reading what you ladies are going through!... I hardly feel pregnant at all. I'm not surprised since I really didn't feel pregnant with my other two either, but I feel guilty complaining about anything at all because I know I'm really lucky and what's a little bit of weepyness now and then or feeling like I need to just sit for a few minutes when others feel so awful or exhausted...

Advertisement

My Etsy Shop ~ Get 5% off with "DSFIVE"
Snap Belts for Preschoolers ~ Crocheted Toys ~ Custom Soother & Mitten Clips ~ Nursing Necklaces Facebook
LittleTadpoleDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #12
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Hi ladies! Hope you all have a lovely morning! I'm off to take an exit exam for school... and I'm terrified, but this is the last step before being able to take boards so I'm praying it goes well!

I hate to hear so many of us are going through MS! It should start clearing out here soon!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #13
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthathecakelady
I am having this burning/aching in my lower back that is making me really nervous. Especially since my ms went away. I don't know if I should call the doctor or wait it out. I am kinda starting to feel a bit panicky.
You're what 9-10 weeks? It's pretty normal for ms to start going away the closer you get to the second Tri and you're almost there!! You could always call and ease your mind. Stress is never good.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #14
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

almost 11 weeks! I know it is normal for ms to go away but.... this achiness... ugh. I do this all the time.... I feel better and start to worry.... same thing later on.... I can't sleep cause the baby is moving too much and then the next night baby is quiet so I am pushing and shoving on my belly to wake baby up just to know baby is okay. UGH

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #15
luvallmykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my poor kids I am really moody this morning and school isn't going very good. I homeschool my DD she is in K5.
luvallmykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #16
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner's Mom

I do, for sure! *Everything* stinks. Even DS's popcorn made me gag the other day. I spent all day yesterday in the bed. So much for the Sea Bands working. I also have a cold on top of MS. All that post-nasal drainage is not helping my tummy.

Alright, enough whining....a few more weeks and this will be over...right? Ugh.
Me too; can't stand the smell of anything lately. It's really affecting what I can eat.

That cold sounds like it's adding insult to injury. I hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG's baby mama
I'm kind of dragging this morning. For at least the 3rd night in a row, I have woke up at 1am and could not get back to sleep until something close to 3am. I feel like I didn't sleep a wink.

Started taking more folic acid yesterday. Everywhere I read about twins over the weekend stated docs prefer 1000-4000mcg per day. I only added 800-1600 to my day, but I'll ask my CNM if anymore is necessary.

Hope everyone has an easy day.
I'm having an awful time sleeping through the night too. My anxieties about loading baby and having twins hit big time at night.

Thx for the mention of colic acid. I'll have to add more in. I hadn't thought about twins needing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthathecakelady
I am having this burning/aching in my lower back that is making me really nervous. Especially since my ms went away. I don't know if I should call the doctor or wait it out. I am kinda starting to feel a bit panicky.
Try to relax and give the doc a call. It can't hurt to ask about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107
Hi ladies! Hope you all have a lovely morning! I'm off to take an exit exam for school... and I'm terrified, but this is the last step before being able to take boards so I'm praying it goes well!

I hate to hear so many of us are going through MS! It should start clearing out here soon!
Good Luck!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
LivingSimplyNM
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm still on vacation in Oregon. We told all the grandparents and they are all pretty excited. I bought myself a belly band yesterday and I love it so far. I keep getting comments that I shouldn't be showing yet. I haven't gained weight so I don't know what they think it is and I am not appreciating the comments. It's not like it's something I can control. I'm still pretty nervous about my lack of morning sickness. I only get a little queasy if I go too long without eating. I cannot wait until the 23rd when I can see the baby and know that everything is ok.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #18
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthathecakelady View Post
almost 11 weeks! I know it is normal for ms to go away but.... this achiness... ugh. I do this all the time.... I feel better and start to worry.... same thing later on.... I can't sleep cause the baby is moving too much and then the next night baby is quiet so I am pushing and shoving on my belly to wake baby up just to know baby is okay. UGH
You can feel the baby kick already?! SO jealous! In a good way of course As for the achiness, do you think you could be gassy? I know sometimes when my stomach is gassy it will wrap around to my back also.

AFM: I feel like a human being today! It's amazing!! I had been sick all last week again. The doctor gave me phenergan and it worked great for the nauseousness and I was able to eat and get my strength back, however, it made me SOOOOOOOO dizzy! Today I haven't had to take any medicine so far! I get a tiny bit queasy, but I can handle that!

My mom is flying in from Washington state (to GA) tonight! I'll be picking her up around midnight! I'm excited to have her visiting with us! I've been cleaning like a crazy woman today in preparation for her visiting

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #19
Flarmonster
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello all!

I hear what you are all saying about the super nose. I feel like I am smelling EVERYTHING! At least it is winter. Here in the city, the garbage on the streets smells awful in the summer.

Also having strange dreams and insomnia at night. Last night I dreamt about my dog, who we had to euthanize last week It was such a vivid dream. Pregnancy will do that to you, huh?

Other than that, I'm actually having a pretty productive day. Kids slept in- YAY! Makes for a very happy mama! Have a great day, everyone
Sarah- Happy wife to my DH Ken. Proud mama to 6yo D, 3yo J, 1yo V and #4 expected 7/23/14
Part time dog trainer, full time baby trainer. www.sidebysidetraining.com
Flarmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #20
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2 View Post
You can feel the baby kick already?! SO jealous! In a good way of course As for the achiness, do you think you could be gassy? I know sometimes when my stomach is gassy it will wrap around to my back also.

NO NO! sorry.... Later on in pregnancy.... like the last 3 months! so with my previous pregos

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote