Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #11
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B
Thanks ladies.

Fitter- bengals fan here, I feel your pain lol
So sorry my Texans did that to your Bengals ok not really lol

Advertisement

Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #12
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B
Thanks ladies.

This is a weird tmi question, but before you ladies go to an ob appt do you "clean up down there" ? When I'm not pregnant i can't stand not keeping it all gone. My husband said I'm weird because he is sure the doc has seen some horrific lady parts before and I need to chill out lol.

Also is it weird that I'm sad that if I do get a repeat cs I'm not looking forward to him taking the original scar from dd out ? It's super low and was done very nice. But it's like a reminder of having her. I dunno is that weird?
You're not weird. I always clean up down there if anyone is going to be seeing the goodies.

Afm: I have been feeling so nauseated a miserable since Thursday. I have another nst today so I will talk to the nurse about it but I'm not ready to have this baby yet so hopefully it's nothing!

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #13
cutebluebaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Brianna: I use Tide Original for HE. I used that when we had a regular TLing machine, and still do with our HE TLer.

Erin: I'm right there with you! 7 days overdue here... I'm sick and tired of this. It has definitely lost all of its excitement by now.

Contractions here are still 7 mins apart. So tired of this... Spent all day yesterday getting things cleaned up around the house and getting bare bones groceries. It's almost 11 here.... MIL will be here in an hour and I go in at 2 for an induction. DH seems to think it'll go super fast from there... I sure do hope so!

Thank my Droid for fixing all my grammar & spelling mistakes.

Fabrics : Fitteds : Inserts : Boy Clothes : Girl Clothes
cutebluebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonder chat 1/9

to you overdue mamas. I am not due for...7 days. But I sure hope I don't go much past that. I am fine, I can stand to be prego for another 2 weeks or so. But it is already in my mind that baby is supposed to be here by the 16th. Plus, I HATE all the people who always ask where the baby is when you go past. I went 3 days past with DD and people drove me nuts! Calling everyday to 'check on me'

Trying to get/keep this house under control so it is clean when I do go into labor. Took all the clean diapers out of the drier only to SMELL dirty diapers. Ugh! I am THIS CLOSE to giving up on cloth! We haven't had stink issues in over a yr and I haven't changed a thing. I already stripped too the time before this last wash. DD keeps breaking out in rashes and it's my fault for not getting the diapers clean but I seriously have no clue what else to do but to go to sposies at least with her.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Kate: good luck!!

Afm, I posted in the other thread I thought my water was leaking last night. Turned out I peed myself. LOL. Baby was punching my bladder, which I felt, but I didn't realize I was leaking pee every time she punched it until my underwear were soaked! Laaame, lol. We need to get out of the house today so I think we may go walk the mall. I'll bribe the girls with a cookie, too. Tomorrow we'll go see my mom and grandpa (my grandma just died, and he likes to see the girls). I want to try and find something to keep us busy each day so that I have something to pass the time.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #16
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieandtheboys

Oh it's like that now is it? Lol I hope you get peed on now lol

Kate I'm so excited! I will be eagerly awaiting your texts

I just realized dd has been PT since April when she was 2.5 (minor accidents since, sometimes her pants are too tricky for her or she can't get her cape and pants off in time lol) so that means I haven't changed a pull up in almost a year and a real diaper since 2010! Omg. I'm reminding my self that da is a baby and I won't be able to just take a nap and know he will be okay like dd. she can get her own snacks and go potty and sit and watch tv or play in her room all by herself. I do notice the lab "babysits" if I fall alseep lol. Guess he doesn't trust me or her enough. He is such a worry wort about her
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use Tide f&c powder. I just switched from All f&c. With the All I was getting ammonia stinks when I changed her wet dipe. No good. Now I have no problems. And I wash every day. I dont let dipes sit.

Shannon. I went past my edd with dd by 4 days. I would get 5+ calls a day. I told everyone "you will KNOW when the baby comes. we aren't gonna keep it a secret!" I understand your frustration.

Stacie. sounds like a latch-on problem. that happened to me with dd. i bled and had to pump and toss the milk. no good. then i realized i wasnt getting her on quit right. after healing it was much better.

So this w/e was crazy. family & friends had a shower for me. awesome! did i mention i got my double stroller?! yesss! sat morning woke up to the main drain pipe for the building backing up into our bathtub. it was 5pm before a plumber came. we had to take trips to my sis place to use the restroom. no fun but thank goodness she is close. sunday we spent a lot of the day doing laundry and dishes since we couldnt use the water at all on sat. ugh! we managed to get everything ready for the baby... and the hospital bag is finally packed and ready to go. yaaay! all i have to do is get the baby clothes organized in the dresser and get the house super clean. i have been having a lot of strong ctx and false labor once already. still dont feel like this girlie is coming anytime soon though.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #18
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieandtheboys View Post
Ditto this. We had to fight the football traffic as we were leaving the hospital. DH asked if I wanted to go tailgating before we got home. I did not find it funny at the time. I'm waiting for my short term disability check to get here so I can pay bills and get an lc visit. The nursing is better but he still fights latching and I'm still so sore.

Hope you all get your babies soon. I know ho miserable those last few days/weeks are. Good luck for easy deliveries and healthy babies. I too get to read a lot but typing is hard so keep me posted.
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #19
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Was having lots of contractions last night..TONS of back pain too. As well as at like 7 pm got so nauseous threw up two times. I timed contractions to 3-4 min apart. Tried laying down around 8 then again at 10.. But still no change. Svt kicks i n with each contraction...and omg baby was moving sooooooo much between them he was really hurting me! I was able to fall asleep @ midnight.. Got 6 full hours of sleep so that was nice woke up pretty happy but still lots of pain in my back. I'm not sure what to do. It is not like OMG pain.. It is just really uncomfortable..
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #20
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell View Post
Last day before parents fly home and I'm in a stinky mood. I'm so mad I haven't had this kid yet! gonna try to get in for a prenatal/acupressure massage today but the lady isn't answering the phone. Gotta take dd3 to pick up her new hearing aids at 11, then all 4 kids go get dtap vax at 2 (we select vax and whooping cough is going around nc right now). Dd3 was up half of the night last night so now I've got a dizzy headache and no time today to nap. Whine whine whine.

Sorry mama, I hope your sweet baby decides its time, SOON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B View Post
Thanks ladies.

This is a weird tmi question, but before you ladies go to an ob appt do you "clean up down there" ? When I'm not pregnant i can't stand not keeping it all gone. My husband said I'm weird because he is sure the doc has seen some horrific lady parts before and I need to chill out lol.

Also is it weird that I'm sad that if I do get a repeat cs I'm not looking forward to him taking the original scar from dd out ? It's super low and was done very nice. But it's like a reminder of having her. I dunno is that weird?
You're not weird at all, I think most woman probably do that! I know I do! LOL! My DH jokes around with me cause I shave my legs and trim/shave down there before my dr. appts, more than I do for him
I can't reach or see my junk, so I just try to lightly trim it for now, I don't really care at this point so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutebluebaby View Post
Brianna: I use Tide Original for HE. I used that when we had a regular TLing machine, and still do with our HE TLer.

Erin: I'm right there with you! 7 days overdue here... I'm sick and tired of this. It has definitely lost all of its excitement by now.

Contractions here are still 7 mins apart. So tired of this... Spent all day yesterday getting things cleaned up around the house and getting bare bones groceries. It's almost 11 here.... MIL will be here in an hour and I go in at 2 for an induction. DH seems to think it'll go super fast from there... I sure do hope so!

Thank my Droid for fixing all my grammar & spelling mistakes.

Good luck today with your induction! Can't wait to "meet" your new little one!

I am so tired today, I slept like crap most of the night. I feel bad because I couldn't keep my eyes open and cat napped on the couch while DS hung out and watched cartoons and played in his room...lol! It's like the beginning of the pregnancy tiredness again, blech!
I had some nice, painful contractions yesterday morning, they started at 4mins apart, for a while, but then soon went to 6mins, then 10mins apart, to nothing. They were super crampy(you forget that exact pain until you get to feeling them again, that's for sure! lol!), but the cramping feeling was only in my lower left side, kind of weird...lol. I sure hope I have some progress down there when I get checked on Wed. at my appt.!

I'm totally excited for the mail to come today, I have a doz. KL0's that will be here, I can't wait to wash them and have them all ready! I also just bought 6 lil Joey's that I need to throw in with them.

DH still needs to rearrange our bedroom so I can put that Pack N Play up, it's starting to BUG me, lol! I'm pretty sure I won't go before my induction date on the 26th, but still, I just have that nesting feeling and it must be all ready NOW.

Last edited by Mama_Destiny; 01-09-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote