Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #41
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have heard that you will birth more like your sister than your mother. My labor and birth were nothing like my mothers experiences. I'm really interested to see how my sisters will go since she is just a few weeks behind me :-)

Advertisement

DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #42
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonder chat 1/9

Hi mamas. Phew, having a hard time finding time for being online. Just trying to cope and to get a few things done. Today was a good day though, swept/mopped the floor, did laundry, grocery shopped. Baby can come now. . .lol.

No labor signs for me yet. My pelvis is being seriously wacky though. Walked yesterday and felt so wobbly and I can hear it creak when I roll over in the night. ugh. I'm basically taking it easy though till this baby comes. My MW stopped by today to drop off some herbs and chat for a few minutes. I love her!

Cute guy Stacie! I know the BFing pain all too well. .. take care and try not to get too cracked. That's the worst!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #43
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Idk if this is "it" just yet but I feel pretty crappy. Midwife came by to check me earlier since I had said I was having a lot of back ache and cramping today. So I was at 3-4 and 80% at 2 o'clock. Ever since the check the cramping feels worse. I also feel like I have to go. But then I try and nothing. My cervix keeps having these sharp pinches. I'm really hoping for tonight. I'd way rather have a cute baby than a big uncomfortable tummy lol!
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #44
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonder chat 1/9

Good luck Doulain!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #45
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK
Idk if this is "it" just yet but I feel pretty crappy. Midwife came by to check me earlier since I had said I was having a lot of back ache and cramping today. So I was at 3-4 and 80% at 2 o'clock. Ever since the check the cramping feels worse. I also feel like I have to go. But then I try and nothing. My cervix keeps having these sharp pinches. I'm really hoping for tonight. I'd way rather have a cute baby than a big uncomfortable tummy lol!
Hope it happens fast!
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote