Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #11
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomandE
They are SO soft! I really wish they would replace so I can have some normal looking ones..I even want to order a few more..what's great is, even though the rise is an inch or so too high for my DS, they are so soft and floppy that it isn't bulky to fold it down. Love these! But I don't want a dozen if they all look like this.
What size did you get that you're having problems with? My wonky ones are green edge, and only 2 out of 8 are wonky. I wonder if it's just one size they had issues with?

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 06:13 AM   #12
MomandE
Registered Users
seller

Re: My new diaper rite prefolds...

Orange edge..the large unbleached. I only ordered 4 and all four have this weird side.

Last edited by MomandE; 01-10-2012 at 06:15 AM.
MomandE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:56 AM   #13
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is weird. I just got a dozen orange edge unbleached during the Black Friday sale and had zero issues with them. I love them. They are so soft and fluffy.

Hope you can get them replaced.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
MomandE
Registered Users
seller

I just got my reply! They were very nice about it and said I could have a refund or they could also send them in bleached....I'm sad only cause I really just want them in unbleached, it's so soft! But I said I'd be happy with mediums( would fit DS now, rather then now and later) or if they think I just got a bad batch , I would take a few more of the same to try....they are just floppy enough that they fold over easy so I don't mind folding down for him to get the right fit, but I'm worried the bleached wouldn't be as soft to do that.....so I guess I let them pick. But at least they are helping me!
MomandE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #15
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm glad they're helping you, OP! I adore my DR prefolds (my most recent purchase was a dozen green edge from them in Nov and mine were fine). I hope they get this fixed for you!
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I bought 6 xs and 12 sm, the xs quiled up fine, but about half of the sm. dozen didn't quilt at all, I think I was on hot wash/dry #4
Old 01-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #17
DecsMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomandE
I just got my reply! They were very nice about it and said I could have a refund or they could also send them in bleached....I'm sad only cause I really just want them in unbleached, it's so soft! But I said I'd be happy with mediums( would fit DS now, rather then now and later) or if they think I just got a bad batch , I would take a few more of the same to try....they are just floppy enough that they fold over easy so I don't mind folding down for him to get the right fit, but I'm worried the bleached wouldn't be as soft to do that.....so I guess I let them pick. But at least they are helping me!
This happened to 8 out of my 12 I ordered. They offered me the same thing, but I also feel the same way. I really was wanting unbleached prefolds. Mine were size large orange edge.. I posted about this last week sometime. I would get a credit and order some later from a different batch, but I got 20% off these. Still. Of sure what I'll do. Maybe I'll get a credit and pay for part of a wool cover with it.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 01-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #18
mamaluvs3girls
Registered Users

We have been made aware of this issue with some of our large unbleached prefolds. At this time we are offering to replace with white or offer a store credit as the unwashed appearance does not provide us with any clues to which diapers might be bad and which ones are good. My plan is to bring them all home, wash them and then pull out those that do not wash up properly. We will then put the good washed ones up for sale on our site. We actually have a new shipment on the way to us that we hope to see at the end of the month. Hope this helps!

Diaper Junction Cloth Diaper store.

Enter to win Cloth Diapers at Cloth Diaper Blog.
mamaluvs3girls is offline   Reply With Quote