Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #21
frenchyloveslarry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ugh. Too Many "Randoms"

lol sorry Im not helping but yeah it totally does not count as random and btw I just got my size 2 in the mail yesterday I sold my size 1 to get size 2 and its awesomesauce especially in snaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaspice View Post
Love my Grovia covers! If you get ice or cosmos they are on super cheap clearance right now. You just reminded me that I've been wanting to try a size two duo wrap! Doh! That counts as a pul cover so it's not random, right?

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #22
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaspice View Post
OK, after mulling this over on the commute, I think I've got it figured out. I loved the randomness when I was on mat leave and having fun trying different things at each change. Now that I'm back to work I am more tired and just want to grab the next diaper and put it on the baby!

I think I will:

Put the randoms away and get them out to play with when I want to/have time.

Put the 6 BGE's in the diaper bag. Keep them there.

Get 1 more dozen reds so I have 2 dozen. Stuff in PUL covers with doublers when folding and stack for nights/naps. (We go through several per night/early morning.) Designate night time shelf behind the door so no one gets confused.

Put away the 2 dozen yellows. They only work in the Grovia covers and are too small for everything else.

Replace yellow's spot on "day shelf" with basket for Grovia soakers. Get enough more Grovia soakers to last all day, as these are actually my favorites. Rotate two covers (more if needed) per day then put in wash.

Push Grovia aios to back of day shelf as back up day dipes. Snap in the soakers and leave them in.

Ignore shelf with fitteds, flats, and wool unless I'm "in the mood."

There! See how I have taken a "too many diapers" thread and used it to justify buying... Even more diapers!

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #23
mamaspice
Registered Users

I think I'll go take a "before" pic of my crazy changing table!
mamaspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #24
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I loathe randomness in my stash. That is the problem with trying new things for me. If I like it, I want to get rid of all of the old stuff and get more of the new things. Someday I will be happy with my poo catchers. Probably when all of my kids are potty trained, and they belong to someone else (the diapers, not the kids...)