Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Winter wonder 1/10

I feel like the theme music to Darth Vader is playing in my head now till the time I go to the ob. I've never had a full blown anxiety attack, I just get really nervous and get border line freaked out. I feel that butterfly uneasy feeling. I really don't wanna be checked. I can't handle knowing that nothing is going on. And then go from there to the pre op. My doctor is super nice and very supportive for the vbac. With an army doctor he doesn't get paid more for a c/s like civilian doctors, he gets paid based on his rank. So he really does want to try and make me happy, lol another first at a army hospital. Most time military hospitals or clinics just wanna get people in and out like a normal job. This place is pretty good.

On top of this mess my contacts need replaced but no point in going to the eye doctor till the baby is here and that's at least $200 so I'm waiting till our tax return. Just need my w2 and my student loan tax info

Sorry for the early morning rant

Advertisement

Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry mama, I keep hoping to see your post about being in labor! Are you doing EPO? It seems to help get things squishy down there!

AFM I've been awake every 1-2 hrs again with contractions. These ones actually hurt last night. I just started tracking them with this last one I figured that would make them stop, Haha! DTD last night plus the EPO wonder if I over did it? I'm a bit nervous I need to start labor now or not till Thursday. Dh will be a 4 hour drive away for work tomorrow and he is riding with others so he can't just jump in a car that easily! Although I may tell him to find a car rental place in the area just in case! IDK I'm going to try and sleep another hour before DS wakes.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:17 AM   #3
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonder 1/10

Well got my acupressure massage last night and it was heavenly!! No contraxs though. Parents just dropped off at airport so thats done. Guess I'll go back to bed till noon LOL. Or till some little kids wake me up
Old 01-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #4
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lady B really hoping you get your vbac and that is great you have a supportive dr. Try to not get to nervous. Relaxing some will help things get going. Maybe have a glass of wine to relax. Well that is after your dr apts. LOL I keep thinking something is going to happen but, nothing. Midwife said they should be fine with me going two weeks overdue as long as we are both ok. Then after that be induced. So, as long as I don't have to take the pitocian again I'm happy. Though sooner is better as I don't know how big he is. At 35 weeks he was 5 pounds 3 oz.
upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #5
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I lied i cant sleep! I got up and ate thinking i would be able to sleep then but no luck. So i am watching Castle on hulu! TMI but i had a ton of pink tinge discharge and babys head is seriously low. 4 contractions in the last hour but they are all up front and low. I never had this with DS so no idea what to think. If i had energy i would get in the tub! I asked my step mom to bring her exercise ball over today just incase!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yeah I've been up since 5:30 when dh left for the gym. My alarm is set for 8. So I might as well get up now and get this day started.
I think most of my anxiety is from the IDE of not being the first to hold him and that he will go to my room with dh and wait for me to be stitched up. So everyone and their mom will get to see him before me. A bit whiney I know but I mean hello, I carried him for 9 months and now you wanna say well hold on a minute. Pfff. Dh said he is gonna make sure I see him and hold him even if they are still stitching me up. I think because i was last to hold dd I held her more and it made family mad. Oh well. Lol my baby
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Good morning ladies

Last doctors appointment this morning at 950, will have to be put on the NST this morning again I'm pretty anxious, I have not been feeling baby move as much as I'd like. Everything is prob fine but I'm a nervous wreck the last 2 weeks of pregnancy. 6 days to go, better pack my bag this morning just in case before I have to leave.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #8
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

ladyb- hope you get your vbac. maybe your baby will come the day before your scheduled like mine did for my induction.

No babies last night even with the full moon??? Today was my due date and i commented last night on the way to walmart with dh that it was a full moon.
btw- walmart at 1 week pp is not smart.my bleeding was almost stopped and after walking walmart i am bleeding again.

can i just say how super blessed i feel with this baby?? DD1 was so fussy and didnt sleep well at all (still doesnt actually) but Addy sleeps sooo well, only woke up once last night. and when she is awake she is pretty content to just lay in the boppy or in the swing. I cant tell you how blessed i feel. The Lord knew i needed a easy going baby this time.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #9
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

LadyB, I hope you are able to get your VBAC, sorry you are stressing that, that's no fun.

I don't think I slept an hour last night, ugh! I have that burning feeling in my muscles in my upper mid tummy area, and I'm assuming it's my muscles stretching/tearing. Baby keeps pushing hard up against it with his back/butt and it makes me just want to scream, lol! OUCH! On top of that, I felt real short of breath all night, which made me feel a little panicky.

Anyways, I was supposed to go to a friends with another friend for a "girls night" with pizza, and a movie...but thankfully one friend called it off this morning because she doesn't feel well, so I don't have to torture myself by going and hanging out(whew!), I am SO going to crash at some point today. DH has a dentist appt., for his cleaning and he's also getting a tooth pulled, hopefully he feels decent after, cause *I* want to sleep

Last night DH rearranged our bedroom, and we got up the baby's pack n play, made my night! I can't believe I will have a little baby boy sleeping in there SOON!
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
PurpleRina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning all! Sounds like we all had a rough night....I'm starting to completely buy this Full Moon theory!

Shannon, I'm so excited for you that Addy is a laid back babe. Hoping for the same myself. I think I could count on my 2 hands the number of times my DD has slept through the night even now and she's almost 3! So, if A is outsleeping K, that good news!

Nothing planned today. Hallelujah! Although my DD has already asked 3 times "Where we goin' today?" She hates staying home all day. But we've got plans every other day this week, so I'm not going to feel guilty and just going to enjoy it. If cleaning bathrooms, stripping bed and washing sheets and doing final organization in our bedroom counts as "enjoying."

LadyB, I SO know your stress. If your doc is supportive of you not getting checked and it's just going to stress you, then go with your gut! I don't think you are crazy or selfish at all for wanting to be the first to hold your little man. Hoping that your labor starts BEFORE your scheduled section date.....but if not, it sounds like your hubs is ready to advocate for you to get some quality time first! Boo on people thinking that a baby is community property!