Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
combo_babe
Registered Users
seller

DUPLICATE POST PLEASE DELETBumkins, Kissa Marvels, OsoCozy, Trend Lab

Hi Mamas! I'm de-stashing a few all-in-ones or all-in-twos bought new by me. None of these have stains or any issues and all are practically new. These have been worn once or twice or not at all! Please feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you don't like my prices.

I'll also take trades for Bright Star or Peachy Green all-in-ones and doublers size 1 and 2. Also Itty Bitti Tuttos in Eton :-)

Bumkins size small, medium & large. White
These are considered "irregular" only because they are missing laundry tabs, but they function PERFECTLY. The size medium and size large have been prepped but never used! The size small was used only once! $7pp each or $19 for all three.

Kissaluvs Marvels one-size all-in-ones. Green and Dusty Pink. These are prepped and they have only been used two-three times.
The insides are slightly pilly as is common for this diaper. $15pp each or both for $24.

OsoCozy size small in aqua blue. This dipe was fully prepped and used just one time before my LO grew out of it! $9pp

Trend Lab one-size all-in-two with snap insert. These are prepped and the blue one has only been used only one time! If you buy both I'll also throw in the girl insert for free $9pp each or $17 for both.

Advertisement

Last edited by combo_babe; 08-14-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Made duplicate post by accident :-(
combo_babe is offline   Reply With Quote