Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Registered Users
Planet Wise CS ROCKS!

I have to share how impressed I am with Planet Wise's customer service!
I bought a large PW wetbag from Cotton Babies at the end of December. After the first wash, the zipper stitching was coming out, creating a hole between the fabric and the PUL.
I looked at the PW website, which says to request a return form, print and fill it out, and send it in with the defective product. I requested the form, and got a response from Colleen at PW, who asked what the problem was with my bag. I explained, sent a picture of the hole, and she asked for a copy of my receipt. I sent the receipt, and received a reply that she would be sending me a pre-paid envelope to return the defective bag, as well as sending me a new bag!
The catch is that I am in Canada--Colleen's response was that she would be shipping me a new bag, and they wouldn't need the defective one back!
So, not only did this take only a few quick e-mails rather than printing, filling out, and mailing a form, but I get a brand new bag and get to keep the old one as backup! Colleen was awesome to deal with, responded to my e-mails within an hour, and gave me a very satisfactory outcome!

CAaddict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Planet Wise CS ROCKS!

Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote