Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
made it 13 Weeks so far!

Im excited that my lo and I have made it 13 Weeks with ebfing! I celebrate every week that goes by that we r still ebf. My SO doesnt quite understand why I celebrate every week so im alone with this. I didnt try as hard to feed my ods and have always regretted it so now I am determined to make it as long as possible. A few things have come up this week that have left me with questions though....
1. I cant stand to be touched by anyone when not breastfeeding. I think its cuzy lo is constantly eating when with me that sometimes I feel like im gng to scream if anyone touches me. I feel bad for my ods and SO. My ods wants to sit right next to me during reading time but it just grates on my nerves. And I have zero drive for my SO and no longer want to cuddle or touch which throws intimacy out the window.
How do u guys battle these feelings? Amything I can do to help?

2. My lo is starting to teeth and has started to kind of grind my nipple between his gums. It doesnt hurt but feels weird and gets on my nerves.
anyone else experience this with breastfeeding? What can I do if anything to ease this? I def dont want it to turn to biting.

Advertisement

dncegrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
linzbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: made it 13 Weeks so far!

I can't really help with your questions, but CONGRATS on making it 13 weeks!

ExtBFing, ERFing, CDing, bedsharing mama to Lucas (2-21-09), Gabriel (4-16-11), Elliot (1-17-14), and loving wife to Rodd
linzbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
dmj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Contact your local LLL or check them out on line. They can answer just about any breast feeding question. Also, the feeling "touched out" is somewhat normal. You *might* want to talk to someone about it as it can #sometimes# be the beginning of postpartum depression. It could just be stress, but it is good to talk to someone
You should be proud of yourself for breast feeding your baby! Have so check out the prices of formula!! You are doing the best thing for your baby and yourself. Feeding a baby is hard work even if you get to sit down or lay down to do it. Keep up the amazing work! Treat yourself to a hot bubble bath or what ever makes you happy, you've earned it.
dmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

WAY TO GO MAMA!!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmj
Contact your local LLL or check them out on line. They can answer just about any breast feeding question. Also, the feeling "touched out" is somewhat normal. You *might* want to talk to someone about it as it can #sometimes# be the beginning of postpartum depression. It could just be stress, but it is good to talk
to someone
You should be proud of yourself for breast feeding your baby! Have so check out the prices of formula!! You are doing the best thing for your baby and yourself. Feeding a baby is hard work even if you get to sit down or lay down to do it. Keep up the amazing work! Treat yourself to a hot bubble bath or what ever makes you happy, you've earned it.
Thanks for the info I will def talk to someone.