Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

Help- Stacinator Stretch Wool

I bought two of these covers used. The elastic seems stretchy enough to me and the cover is stretchy too.... I don't know what I'm doing wrong but the little peaking out out the cover that the diaper does always seems to wick right on to his clothing. I have a large and a medium and for both the rise seems too short.... is there a trick to these covers? He's wearing a Goodmama under that cover in the photo. Help. I don't think I'm going to be able to sell these for what I paid for them.

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
beegee9
Registered Users

Re: Help- Stacinator Stretch Wool

Sorry mama! That's so annoying! I have the exact same problem and I don't think it's anything you're doing. The rise is just too short, so it seems. I can't get it to fully cover the top of my PC fitteds, but thankfully I haven't had any wicking probs. The cover just seems so wide instead of large-all-over (I have a large). Otherwise I'd love it, but yeah the dimensions are just a little off for my Dd's shape I guess? Will be watching for replies. Good luck!
beegee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
bfeigner
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help- Stacinator Stretch Wool

i loved our newborn one over our xs sandies...but they are the same shape as the cover
bfeigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
pinky74
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had one and the rise is really short to got over a full size diaper. I think they are more suitable for low rise fitteds, prefolds/flats or a lay in soaker....it's not you!

---my phone doesn't always know what I meant!