Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #41
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh and Jacob my oldest came home because he threw up at school. Now he is running a fever that got up to 104.7 at one point. Came down with motrin. I hope it isn't the flu... Dh and I had our shots but the boys didn't. I just hope the baby doesn't get sick

Advertisement

Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #42
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: winter wonders jan 11 chat

Hope he feels better soon Stacie
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #43
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: winter wonders jan 11 chat

Quote:
Thanks I just need to vent every now and then. I love my daughter and it makes me so sad when I snap at her. And I love my husband so much but I feel like we may as well not even live together during the week! Thank goodness he works 4 10 hr days and I get 3 days with him!
This is what my dh works. Well until Jan. It's up to him if he works four work days or five. So, now that the baby is coming he said he will work five work days so he can help getting our oldest ready for school in the morning. I think I rather him here all day on Friday instead. So, anyways I know how you feel. DH is good about helping with the boys with bath and bedtime. We take turns. Though sometime I hardly see him at night. He also goes to bed way later then I do. Monday night was nice. We actually sat down on the couch together and watched something together. LOL Stacie, I hope your son feels better.
upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote