Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #11
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Can't decide, fitteds vs prefolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacandy View Post
Get your gmd fitteds now, they're raising the price I heard!

Advertisement

hilaryisinked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:30 AM   #12
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Another vote for 1/2 and 1/2!
Another vote here, as well!
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #13
babylatch
Registered Users
seller

I'm going half and half too. I like being able to prep my prefolds to have them ready. But I also like the fitted bc it will be better at catching poops
babylatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #14
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Id do fitteds :-)
Old 01-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #15
vtechmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaspice
Do you use wool as both diaper cover and clothing? Do you always fasten your prefolds?

If so, go with fitteds...
That's exactly what I do. I love prefolds with snappis in a jelly roll or angel wings fold but I've had to much trouble with leaks when just trifolding and stuffing in a cover. Now DD isn't agreeing to keep her but still while I'm folding them and it's not to bad now but I see it getting worse.

I love the Tinkle Traps idea because you are absolutely right, the Bummis are to long and narrow right now.

I think I'll get one red workhorse and one brown and see which works. DD is long and skinny with a pretty high rise, her Thirsties Duo that we have is totally unsnapped and I still fight to get it to fit right. Hence the new diapers and covers needed (covers are easy we are going all wool, mostly as clothes).

I love diaper buying time, just wish I wasn't so wishy-washy, so thank you all for the help. If anyone has any other sized fitteds to suggest let me know
Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #16
mamaspice
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechmom

That's exactly what I do. I love prefolds with snappis in a jelly roll or angel wings fold but I've had to much trouble with leaks when just trifolding and stuffing in a cover. Now DD isn't agreeing to keep her but still while I'm folding them and it's not to bad now but I see it getting worse.

I love the Tinkle Traps idea because you are absolutely right, the Bummis are to long and narrow right now.

I think I'll get one red workhorse and one brown and see which works. DD is long and skinny with a pretty high rise, her Thirsties Duo that we have is totally unsnapped and I still fight to get it to fit right. Hence the new diapers and covers needed (covers are easy we are going all wool, mostly as clothes).

I love diaper buying time, just wish I wasn't so wishy-washy, so thank you all for the help. If anyone has any other sized fitteds to suggest let me know
Yay! Have fun shopping! There is a great Tinkle Traps review video on youtube showing a bunch of the different options available.

ETA If you get closureless brown, you could fold the rise down. But not as trim.

Last edited by mamaspice; 01-12-2012 at 06:24 PM.
mamaspice is offline   Reply With Quote