Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #21
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I need a distraction. I was gonna take DS out for a fun date like chuck e cheese or bouncy place but just found out we are having a blizzard watch and are advised not to drive anywhere. Great. Oh and my sister is having contractions. She is 36 weeks. I want to cry. I'm never having this baby. I'm going to sit here all dilated and effaced for the rest of my life lol! My house needs cleaned because my DH trashed the kitchen making dinner last night and DS is just a mess everywhere he goes. I feel trapped today. In my dirty house, in my giant body. Blah.

Advertisement

DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #22
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonder 1/12

Stacie, hope your day improves quickly.

My mom is coming Saturday... not sure if she will end up meeting the baby or not, but she is going to hang out with DD and entertain her which I am totally ready for. Thinking of sending the two of them off on adventures and staying home.

No jello cake yesterday- all of my cake mixes were expired- definite bummer. I had to settle for brownies instead.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #23
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Leah. You are a much nicer wife than I am. I would have made up the couch with DH's pillow and blanket if he came at me like that... Then I would have locked him out of out room.

-----

I got the car seat situation figured out. Well, actually my sister did. I was ready to cry when I could not get the third one in my back seat. I have a sedan and three car seat kids (two of which have to rear face - once this baby is born). Ugh. Going to try and rest now. My stomach is hard as a rock.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #24
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I went grocery shopping which was a horrible idea without dh. Dd and snow with me is just horrible. Of course I dont have a maternity winter jacket so I made it work with layers etc. stopped and got some
$1 cheeseburgers and took one to dh since he is out in the snow all day. got everything unloaded and organized the food cabinets. Did my post it notes in the kitchen and cook book. Put some in the main bath, dd room and the hall way. Half hour till I'll start dinner. Wooo
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #25
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Actually my mil will be way more helpful than anyone. She will cook and do laundry and my fil will vacuum. They are also going to take the boys up to dh's soccer tourney. She can just be annoying
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #26
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmmmm, just had four contraxs 12min apart. Not painful though, just tight and tingly, so probably not the start of the real thing. But a good sign that things are ramping up anyway. And not sure I want a Friday the 13th baby!

Anyway, was out with ds most of the day so that's probably why I'm getting the contraxs. Just resting and drinking my RRL tea now. Probably get in a bath with ds soon and see if that changes things. I did notice lots more BH yesterday as well as more cm. . .so *something* is shifting. . .
Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #27
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK View Post
I need a distraction. I was gonna take DS out for a fun date like chuck e cheese or bouncy place but just found out we are having a blizzard watch and are advised not to drive anywhere. Great. Oh and my sister is having contractions. She is 36 weeks. I want to cry. I'm never having this baby. I'm going to sit here all dilated and effaced for the rest of my life lol! My house needs cleaned because my DH trashed the kitchen making dinner last night and DS is just a mess everywhere he goes. I feel trapped today. In my dirty house, in my giant body. Blah.

Post partum mamas- this is TMI i know but any of you notice a nasty odor from your *ehem* lady parts?? I cant really describe it.... I'm sure its just from my uterus being closed up 9 months but man i dont remember this smell with DD1. Its different then period blood smell. My bleeding is really light and has almost stopped but the smell is still strong.
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #28
vittoriosmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post

Post partum mamas- this is TMI i know but any of you notice a nasty odor from your *ehem* lady parts?? I cant really describe it.... I'm sure its just from my uterus being closed up 9 months but man i dont remember this smell with DD1. Its different then period blood smell. My bleeding is really light and has almost stopped but the smell is still strong.
I have it too...Not bleeding much at all but the smell had me wondering if i should call my ob.Worried about a yeast infection...I am not sure if it's normal or not
Old 01-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #29
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Yup the smell is different. My bleeding had tapered off but now has increased again and I'm hurting more ugh. Anyway I think the smell change is normal
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #30
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittoriosmom View Post
I have it too...Not bleeding much at all but the smell had me wondering if i should call my ob.Worried about a yeast infection...I am not sure if it's normal or not
tmi... i had this smell at my 6 week pp appt. it had started maybe a week before? she thought it was an infection of some sort, but it ended up being nothing. i think just the last of the pp funk clearing out. it went away a few days later, and my regular cm started to return.