Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #11
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonders chat 1-13

Yea- I hate being pregnant :P <3 the kids though

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #12
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning mamas!

AOTD: probably done with bio babies but we want to foster/adopt! I'm so excited for that! Dh was already scheduled to get the v but I chickened out so he canceled it so after baby is here I think he will probably go ahead with it.

Dh is off today...4 day weekend! Dd still has school today but not on Monday. I'm sending dh out for some donuts and coffee!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #13
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah mommy View Post
We are not done. We both want a big family.

Someone asked yesterday if anything could happen if the cervix is high. Yes it can. At my previous appts I was super high, dilated to 3 and 60% effaced. OB said cvx can drop once in active labor and not to worry if you are high still this late in the game.

I feel bad for saying this, but I HOPE I get to call DH home from work today so I can go have a baby. I got decent sleep last night (although I did wake up a million times because I was uncomfortable & needed to pee). I actually feel rested a bit. Aaaah! The tightness & pain in my abdomen is gone. So thankful for that! I should get to cleaning today. I didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday.
That was me! Thanks for the reply!!

AOTD: I am so done after this. I have never felt "done" like I do now- I always wanted 4 kids. I would consider adoption down the road if we were in a good place financially, but I don't see that happening any time soon. I think I will be happy enough with my three girls. My attitude gets really bad while I'm pg- I get super evil, and I don't think it's fair to do that to my family for a year at a time anyway .

I decided I'm going to try and quit stressing over this last couple of weeks and trust that this baby will be born at some point. This pregnancy has been nothing like my last two, but I keep comparing it to them, and it's driving me nuts. My other two girls had both been born by now, I hardly had any morning sickness with them, no BH or cramping or other symptoms towards the end to drive me nuts, my water just randomly broke- I need to accept that this baby is doing it's own thing and I could be pregnant a while longer! It's really hard though because I have never been this eager for a baby to be born before. I need my body back .
Old 01-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well I got some answers finally and they said he won't be fed till I come back up. Husband will be with him the whole time. And I'm really only away a max of an hour, could be less.
Baby still hasn't dropped at all. I just want him to get out and be healthy at this point. Going to finish getting ready so I can take hubs some lunch and go get the big dog food and cat food and litter. Oh and the post it notes are gone, husband didn't like it lol. Hopefully we get some babies today !
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #15
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AOTD--not sure. We always said we wanted 2 for sure and wouldn't mind 3 (but after 3 dh agreed to get the snip!). I don't know though. I'm already 36, although had no trouble getting pg both times. . .but as someone else mentioned I've found having babies to be hard on DH and me as a couple. . .and maybe 2 will be enough. DH not willing to get the snip yet though and I don't want to go back to hormonal BC, so who knows what will happen. I'm sure I'll get baby fever again in another year or two.

MW appt today. Feeling closer, but still think I'll make it till next week. Just really really hoping not to go many days past my edd. ds and I have been having some nice days together though. . .so it's still kind of a mix of emotions about wanting labor to begin or wanting to stay right where I am and not begin the whole huge shift in our lives that a nb will bring.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #16
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I am feeling this is the last baby, I spoke to dh about getting my tubes tied and he is 100% against it.
I think he may want more down the road, I am not so sure that I want to but he says I always say this when I am close to delivering or right after I have a new baby so I will wait it out for now..lol
I am 1 of 3 siblings, dh has 5 sisters (one is passed) and a brother so he comes from a much larger family..

Last edited by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox; 01-13-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #17
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stacie-- just say this this morning. .. http://theleakyboob.com/2011/11/nipple-shields-qa/ Haven't read through it all, but I usually like what this mam posts.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #18
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oops
Old 01-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Aotd DH and I always said we wanted 3 this is baby number 2 and I think we will have another. I feel content right now and hope I cont for a while. Ds1 was 9 months when dh and I started feeling the itch for more! Haha. For you mamas wanting big families I wish you luck and lots of patients! I'm the oldest of 7, no idea how my mom did it!

Also I'm day 2 PP and already told DH I don't need to wait 6 weeks to dtd! But I think its because I was blessed and have no stiches.

My milk came in at 36 hrs PP cont all night. I had to pump this am just so I could be a bit comfortable. Ds2 gained 1 oz in a day, whoohoo!

Lady b glad you got some answers about your c sec, hope it brings you some peace.

Sending labor vibes to mamas that want them!! Come on babies!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #20
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

DH said our dachshund wouldn't leave my side this morning when he tried to get him to go outside to go potty, Buddy just kept looking at me, laying against me as I was sleeping(I was lucky enough to doze off for about an hour or so!). I can only hope that maybe he senses something more than I do I've never went into labor on my own, and doubt I will this time, but it's still fun to wonder!

Any ones animals act differently closer to due date time?
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote