Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
Re: depressed

Just wanted to offer you hugs, mama.

I have no experience with multiples, but I battled PPD after my second and it was really rough.

I second what the other mamas said about finding help. Having some assistance with your babies can make a huge difference. I hope you find some way to reach out and find peace and comfort.

In my experience it does get better!

M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

first off you probably have post partum depression, I'd talk to your ob/gyn.

Secondly, take the tape off the babies ears, differences are cute let him be lots of times ears change on their own anyways.

3rd, you need to get out mama. I remember feeling the same way. I started exercsing and gave me an endorphine high and time for me. I chose jazzercise at first it was only 2 times a week now I go 4 or I go nuts! Hang in there! :hug:
Jacki: Nerd wife to Mike and mostly crunchy Christian mama to two precocious boys: Brennan Zachary: 12.6.03 and Quinlan Matthew: 3.3.07

Check out felpies for cute goodies!
Kismet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

Awe Hugs Mama. Its though I know but you will get through this.

You need to ask for more help. Its hard doing it alone and people will want to help. Even if all they do is hold babies while you nap

I also think you need to get out and do something for you. Anything....walk in the mall, get your hair done, go eat helps !!!
French dian wife to Chris, stepmom to Aidan (11) and MoM to Jake (3) and twin girls Abbie and Ellie (1)
SylvieP is offline   Reply With Quote