Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
I leaked starting around 30 weeks on with my first pregnancy but I don't think I did with my 2nd or at least not much and now this is my 3rd and no leaking at all so far. Kinda weird. But dd2 was still nursing til a little over a month ago so I wonder if that has any affect?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Abbi, SAHM to Nadia Grace 11/06, Zoe Mae born @ home 12/09, and Matilda Rosalee born @ home 1/23/12
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #12
Emmett's Mommy
Registered Users
Re: No milk question

I think it's completely normal mama. I leaked with ds around 25 weeks, but with this lo, I never did. If I squeezed and tried to get some out I would get a little drop, but nothing like before. I have had zero issues with milk! Even more this time around it seems like.
I was worried this time around because my right breast pretty much stopped producing with ds, so from 12-18 months when he self weaned, he only nursed on the left side...I wasn't sure if there would be an issue this time with that side. No issues, she gets just as much on the right as she does the left.
Try not to worry mama! Everything will work out fine!
Jennifer, proud single mama of Emmett (5), and Miss Ryan Elise (1-2-12)!
Emmett's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: No milk question

Some do, some don't, it's not any indication of your bodies abilities. Once baby arrives you will have colostrum to feed him/her and then your milk will transition just like it should =)
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote