Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #11
Registered Users
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,189
I'm not sure where you live but I know in central fl there has been a number of rsv cases.

I'd take her in if she isnt her normal self..


knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #12
Mom2Connor's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,283
Re: Should I Take Her in Tonight Or Wait Until Tomorrow

I would take her in tonight.
Mom2Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #13
cobbermama's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,406
Fever went up to 100.5 so we took her in. Thankfully, lungs sound good. She has a viral infection of some sort, so basically ride it out and pray that it doesn't turn into pneumonia.
If I have b/s/t with you, odds are good I owe you feedback. You may have to remind me a time or six.
cobbermama is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.