Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2012, 06:54 AM   #1
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Winter Wonders 1/13 and 14th

Morning ladies!!
Any new babies over night??

QOTD- Whats your favorite tv show?? I need some ideas on what to watch on netflix when I'm nursing a gazillion hours a day

Advertisement

mrscompgeek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:55 AM   #2
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Winter Wonders 1/13 and 14th

AOTD- Right now I'm watching Cake Boss on Netflix. I just finished watching Til death. I like Bones and CSI but I cant watch them alone, I have to have DH with me when i watch those or else I freak myself out. Lol

TV wise I am a huge fan of Big Bang theory, House MD and Teen Mom. Its a train wreck I know but its hard to look away. Lol.
mrscompgeek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Caleb is here!!! Will do pics and story later. I'm soooo tired LOL.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #4
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Congrats on Caleb again Erin!

Dh and I are going to over clean the house today. Shouldn't take long.

I'm trying to get my mom to come the day before surgery now because my friend that was going to watch dd had a m/c yesterday . She didn't say she couldn't watch her anymore but I just want her to take it easy and I'd feel weird like I was rubbing it in her face. But it was a surprise and try are kinda like okay well let's move on we have kids already. But I have another option for her just in case my mom can't leave till Thursday.
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Trying to think of what is on Netflix that I like to watch. Oh, I think it's Raising Hope is on Netflix and that is funny to watch. Not sure if they are on Netflix but, I like watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I also like Bones. I wonder if Netflix has Lost. I love the new one from them. Once Upon a Time. Well I think I might be having this baby soon. Got a little bit of pink today when I wiped. Contractions are picking up a bit. So, we shall see. I didn't say anything to dh as him and the boys were going to Lowes today to do a kids workshop. Didn't want him to not go, since I don't know when this is going to happen. So, today I will be cleaning and getting things done, just in case.
upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Aotd: well it was law & order svu, but I'm not fond of te new season. I watch a lot of investigation discovery, forensic files, etc.

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Arg! Woke up with a migraine.. always fun. Probably part of the reason(or ALL!) I was up for an hour last night with crying toddler(long story but he has REALLYYYYYY been acting up since dh is home more.. so fun not!) that I could not take care of(dh did) because I was throwing up.. This is the second spell like this in the last week. Finally took gravol so I could sleep..
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
AOTD I don't have a netflicks but I do have a hulu account that I subscribe to shows and they pop up in my que. I love that viz I just watch them as I have time. Currently I watch greys, private practice, bones, house, the good wife, hmm I can't think of the rest!

AFM I think I'm going to have to go in for this headache :-( its getting worse not better.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
PurpleRina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AOTD: My current favorite is "How I Met Your Mother." I'm hoping to get Netflix once babe comes to I can catch up on previous seasons while nursing. Also, "The Middle" is pretty funny. Past favorites that are good for girl time: "Gilmore Girls," "Friends" (of course), the short life of "Pushing Daisies," and "Scrubs." Hope you can find something in there that you haven't seen to entertain you! I remember getting so frustrated when there was nothing good on and we were in the middle of a three hour, marathon, cluster feed session.

Oy Candice. So not fun. Hope that your migraine resolves and the pain all moves to your uterus.....in waves.....that help move your new little guy out!

I've been lurking more than writing the past few days.... Just been tired. 39 week appointment yesterday. NP said that I'm at 1.5 cm and "squishy" so I'm excited about that as I never got close to that until after my water broke and I'd been on pitocin for about 8 hours with DD. She did say that if babe doesn't come by next Friday at 40, they will want to schedule an induction because "she's not a small baby." I really am ok with going over, but feel like they are so willing to give me a try for my VBAC that I don't want to argue. So.....instead this week will be doing LOTS of walking, DTD and thinking about starting nipple stim by Tuesday if we haven't gone by then.

If I'm already "really squishy" would there be any point to adding EPO? Anyone have advice there?
Old 01-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell View Post
Caleb is here!!! Will do pics and story later. I'm soooo tired LOL.
Congratulations Erin!
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote