Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller

Baby doll accessories

My 17mo dd got a baby doll as a late Christmas gift a couple days ago and she has been attached to it ever since! She has taken it to the potty, bathed it, put it to bed, brushed its hair, fed it...if she does it so does her baby. She got some money for Christmas that we hadn't decided how to spend yet, and now I'm thinking it would be nice to get her a couple of doll accessories with it. She's going to be a big sister in the summer so we like the idea of her loving a baby!
I'm looking online at amazon, I just dont want to end up with junk! Does your child love any specific doll accessory that you would say is worth buying? So far I have a cradle picked out, but that's it.
We are going to buy her a moby around the time that the baby is due, I've never worn her so it might make more sense to her after she sees me wearing her sister.

Advertisement

CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby doll accessories

My girls (and boy for that matter) liked thier cradle the best - with a couple blankets. After that their favorite accessory is the carrier/car seat. Mostly they use blankets and bottles with their babies.
Rhianna'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote