Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
NorwexMa
Registered Users
seller

Weekly Chat Starting Jan 16

Just thought I would do my part once, and get a new thread started! Here's to a week of feeling better!

Advertisement

I enjoy being thrifty green with Norwex! http://leahrus.norwex.biz
NorwexMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat Starting Jan 16

Taking another lazy day today. The kids are out of school, it's dreary here and cold and all I want to do is lay around. I'm sooooooooo tired all the time, like I could sleep for a week tired. I'm going to get dinner in the over about 2pm but other than that I may not leave the bed today.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Dh took the kids to the zoo. I love the zoo and would normally have gone but I could not get my brain past the luxury of a quiet few hours spent alone!
So here I am. Dishes and laundry need to be done. Toilet needs cleaning. Wool really desperately needs washing!! And all i want to do is lay in bed for hours!! Lol
Thats why Im posting now. To be accountable. I am going to get this stuff done like speedy gonzalez so I can relax!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Dishes done laundry spinning

Im eating lasagna an looking at current threads on my phone and I see the due in january thread with birth announcements and cant hold back the tears.

So glad to be on this journey alongside all of you!! We are almost to the end of the dreaded first trimester!!!!!!! Almost
There!!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
You guys are making me feel lazy! lol... I am mentally motivated to clean, just not physically.

DS is napping right now, so I'm taking that time to relax. He was up every hour last night. It's getting old!

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
girlichick
Registered Users
seller

Jemilynn. I still haven't gone back to my DDC to see the babies.. hurts!

DH is at work today, we had Bible study here this morning which was great. Now I will probably fix them some lunch and put my 1 year old down for a nap and let the older 2 watch a video while I relax in BED. Haha. Oh, and finish a few more loads of laundry, change the sheets, etc. I totally could lay in bed ALL day long too. Lasagna sounds yummy (would prob give me heartburn though.. ugh). I haven't started dinner yet.. any ideas? I usually do crock pot meals.... hmmm. Nothing sounds good. DH mentioned last week that I hadn't cooked in a long while. oops!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #7
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlichick View Post
Jemilynn. I still haven't gone back to my DDC to see the babies.. hurts!

DH is at work today, we had Bible study here this morning which was great. Now I will probably fix them some lunch and put my 1 year old down for a nap and let the older 2 watch a video while I relax in BED. Haha. Oh, and finish a few more loads of laundry, change the sheets, etc. I totally could lay in bed ALL day long too. Lasagna sounds yummy (would prob give me heartburn though.. ugh). I haven't started dinner yet.. any ideas? I usually do crock pot meals.... hmmm. Nothing sounds good. DH mentioned last week that I hadn't cooked in a long while. oops!
I don't blame you. I remember right when my mc baby would have been 3 months old I had to leave the church during baby dedication to bawl in the bathroom.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has zero energy. I feel like a freak with how much I just want to mope around and sleep.

I haven't been cooking much either. I find that with these raging hormones I have no idea what I like half the time anymore. Or I have a crazy craving and take a few bites and the food doesn't taste like it normally does to me and I'm turned off. I don't remember so many aversions with my previous pregnancies!

Just cleaned the bathroom and mopped the floors! Still need to fold laundry and wash wool. I think the wool's not gonna get done!! I'm ready to lay down!!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordbox View Post
DS is napping right now, so I'm taking that time to relax. He was up every hour last night. It's getting old!
What's up with that?! Teething?
Old 01-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
g&g
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey! We have had a lazy weekend here all around. DH has today off. We haven't left the house since Thursday. The girls woke up with major snotty noses on Sat, and now I have it too. Both girls are down napping right now and I majorly need to clean and fold laundry, but I am just too tired to care, lol! And sick. I don't remember feeling this constantly queasy with my last 2 pregnancies!

I have been cooking, but only super fast meals. Last night I made planko encrusted chicken parm. super easy-flatten chicken breasts, dip in flour seasoned with salt & pepper, then egg, then the planko breadcrumbs mixed with parm cheese, cook in a skillet till done, then top with tomatoes and parm cheese till melted. Serve over spaghetti & jarred sauce. Takes like 20 minutes tops. The other night it was California chicken salads-cook a chicken breast, slice, toss with lettuce, sliced strawberries, Mandarin oranges, candied pecans, blue cheese crumbles, dried cranberries, & balsamic vinegar dressing. =)
Katy, outnumbered Marine wife/mom/geologist to a spunky Hoo, a sweet Pipes, with #3 due in Aug, and 2 crazy wiener dogs, Graben and Gabi.

g&g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #10
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by g&g View Post
Hey! We have had a lazy weekend here all around. DH has today off. We haven't left the house since Thursday. The girls woke up with major snotty noses on Sat, and now I have it too. Both girls are down napping right now and I majorly need to clean and fold laundry, but I am just too tired to care, lol! And sick. I don't remember feeling this constantly queasy with my last 2 pregnancies!

I have been cooking, but only super fast meals. Last night I made planko encrusted chicken parm. super easy-flatten chicken breasts, dip in flour seasoned with salt & pepper, then egg, then the planko breadcrumbs mixed with parm cheese, cook in a skillet till done, then top with tomatoes and parm cheese till melted. Serve over spaghetti & jarred sauce. Takes like 20 minutes tops. The other night it was California chicken salads-cook a chicken breast, slice, toss with lettuce, sliced strawberries, Mandarin oranges, candied pecans, blue cheese crumbles, dried cranberries, & balsamic vinegar dressing. =)
Dude! Those don't sound like super easy to me! Super easy is frozen lazagna, cut up romaine salad, and frozen french bread out at 2 to thaw and raise!!!

But that parm breaded chicx does sound yumy! What is planko breadcrumbs?

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote