Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
whimsicalmusing
Registered Users
seller

Introduction post any San Fernando Valley, SCV or Glendale-Pasadena mommies?

I'm new to the forum but have a livejournal under the same user name. I'm a total n00b to the forum scene. I thought I'd introduce myself and see if there are any mommies from my neighborhood. I'm a SAHM and student. I live in the San Fernando Valley and I have two boys, Nate is 3 years old and Isaac will be 1 on June 29th. We're trying for our third hopefully in the next year or so.

I'm always looking for new mommy friends, especially with children close in age to my own sons. So. Hi!

Advertisement

whimsicalmusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
Leocaligirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Introduction post any San Fernando Valley, SCV or Glendale-Pasadena mommies?

Hey Mama. I am in your kinda area. Up here in the SCV. Not to far from you.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:57 AM   #3
cmaniezzz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Introduction post any San Fernando Valley, SCV or Glendale-Pasadena mommies?

I live in SFV.. North Hills to be exact.. DS is almost 6 months now.. I don't know anyone who is CD or babywearing .. so it's fun to know someone who does

Knita's Knitting YYMN/MYMN custom
Like myFacebook page to win free YYMN
cmaniezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
Mel and little d
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaniezzz View Post
I live in SFV.. North Hills to be exact.. DS is almost 6 months now.. I don't know anyone who is CD or babywearing .. so it's fun to know someone who does
I'm with you! I am a new mama in SFV, and don't know anyone personally who CDs and does babywearing. Encouraged to see others doing the same!
Mel and little d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I live in west hills/chatsworth. I've got 5 children: 15, 3, almost 2, and 3wk old twins.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
Ferrum
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just moved to Thousand Oaks, which is a little west of SFV. Prior to that was living in San Gabriel, which is a little east of Pasadena.

I am so new that I have never changed a diaper before (yes, I am one of those who never had to baby sit anyone)! My baby is due in 4 months, I'm keen to cloth diaper but getting snide remarks from friends and family.

I am looking into diaper services and found Dy-dee in Pasadena, Luludew in Alhambra, and Blessed Bums in Santa Clarita among others. So there must be quite alot of CDing moms out there.
Ferrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
Ferrum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Actually, anyone delivered at Kaiser Woodland Hills? Would like to know your experience.
Ferrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #8
1004momma
Registered Users

Hi there... I'm in West Hills. I have three kids 9, 6, and 20 months... I started cd'ing with my youngest, but I've been wearing them since my first was born.
1004momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
hypnicjerk
Registered Users
seller

Hello! I live in Monterey Hills (on the border between LA and South Pasadena), but I am not a mommy just yet (due in July).
hypnicjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:14 AM   #10
bluekittycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pasadena mom here!
bluekittycat is offline   Reply With Quote