Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #11
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Me! I'm still here too, edd the 21st or 23rd. Lmp date would of been the 16th but I'm pretty sure the 21st is more accurate. Although that's 5 days away and I'm not feeling much going on. But on the other hand both previous pregnancies I had NO sign of labor whatsoever until the first real contraction and I immediately knew I was in labor. This time I've had BH quite a bit so maybe it will go a little differently being my 3rd. I also was 2 days and 4 days past my edd with the last 2 tho so next week sometime??

Looks like a lot of us are coming up on our due dates so maybe there will be lots of new babies this week and next!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 01-17-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who all is STILL pregnant?

I'm still here!!! I'm wishing things would start on their own, but I have an induction date set for the 26th, as long as my cervix looks favorable at tomorrow's ob appt. I can't wait to meet this baby boy! My kids are super excited, too!
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #13
grateful mama13
Registered Users

My Mood:

DEFINITLEY still pregnant.. I'm due 23rd/24th.. I was realllly hoping to be holding my baby boy by now. I'm becoming very anxious and impatient bc the birthing center will cut me off shortly after 40 wks and send me to the hospital.. and I haven't been feeling any BH at all, that I know of.( This is my 1st) I had what I thought was some BH but it was just my lower stomache tightening up. I've been taking primrose oil for about a week now, I have an appt /w my MW today.. so we'll see if that's helped me out any.. crossin my fingers! for all of us still anxiously waiting!
grateful mama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #14
mamasab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've mostly been a lurker around here, but I'm still waiting on my bundle! I'm so bored and anxious about the wait that I might just jump in and start posting more in here, lol. I was in schol last semester qnd didn't have time and now everyone knows each other....just pretend like I'm part of the gang, mkay? :giggles:

Anyways, I'm 37w5d today. Technically not due till Feb 2nd but my other babes were 36 & 38 weeks, so I would be shocked if I go to 40wks! I am SO feeling ready and done but my body is doing nothing so far. With my DD I had no warning signs at all though, so I wake up every morning thinking "this could be the day!"
mamasab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #15
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

I promise we are all still rooting for you even if we don't get a chance to post! Good luck ladies and I'm sending you all ELV and healthy mama/baby wishes just in case I miss you before you go into labor!
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 AM   #16
treegirl75
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingPeaMama
I promise we are all still rooting for you even if we don't get a chance to post! Good luck ladies and I'm sending you all ELV and healthy mama/baby wishes just in case I miss you before you go into labor!
Ditto this! I manage to get most of my reading done in the wee hours while nursing, but don't get a chance to post much. Hoping to see lots of babies this week!

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own
Old 01-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #17
heavenlyblessedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Me! Although my EDD isn't actually until Feb. 9.... in about 34 min. I'll be the most pregnant I've ever been..... My longest pregnancy was 36+5, my son was born at 8:32 that morning. This baby seems pretty content to stay put, so we'll see how this goes, lol.
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #18
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Me, I was due yesterday. But still very much preggo. And I too know exactly when conception happened so I know the due date is right. This little guy just hears the screamy toddler and decided it is safe where he is at.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #19
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm STILL pg also. Due this Thursday. Don't think I will have her by then though. I have an appt Wed and can already hear everyone "you're STILL pregnant?!" Sighs... yes. I played the guessing game that I would not have her until Feb 1st so I don't know WHY I am so bummed that she isn't here yet. I am super tired. Not getting very good sleep at night and have a cranky toddler to take care of during the day along with school drop offs, etc. Whew! I want DH home so I can sleep!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #20
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
Me, I was due yesterday. But still very much preggo. And I too know exactly when conception happened so I know the due date is right. This little guy just hears the screamy toddler and decided it is safe where he is at.
lol! i was thinking this the other day. baby is probably hearing dd2 going nuts and has decided to just stay put a while longer! lol.