Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #21
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who all is STILL pregnant?

Yeah I was due yesterday too...Someone asked today how much longer and I go "yesterday" and they go "ooo". But tomorrow he is coming wither he likes it or not. My blood work today I asked for the butterfly needle because my veins roll....and i kid you not I did not even feel it. So i hope tomorrow all the poking is just as pleasant.

Advertisement

Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #22
coleina
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post
Me! I'm still here too, edd the 21st or 23rd. Lmp date would of been the 16th but I'm pretty sure the 21st is more accurate. Although that's 5 days away and I'm not feeling much going on. But on the other hand both previous pregnancies I had NO sign of labor whatsoever until the first real contraction and I immediately knew I was in labor. This time I've had BH quite a bit so maybe it will go a little differently being my 3rd. I also was 2 days and 4 days past my edd with the last 2 tho so next week sometime??

Looks like a lot of us are coming up on our due dates so maybe there will be lots of new babies this week and next!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Me too- EDD 21st or 23rd if calculated by LMP, 18th if by conception... First baby. Been feeling LOTS of twinges & pains in cervix, some smallish contractions, LOTS of BH and couldn't sleep last night woke up w/tummy troubles & first real bout of nesting. Hmmm...
coleina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #23
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When I was pg with DD we went to the beach when I was 3 days overdue. It was fun to see everyone's reactions when they asked when I was due. I would tell them "Three days ago!" I met a lot of nice people that day... surprisingly.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #24
SillyLily
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm mostly a lurker, but I am due on the 31st and am still pregnant. I am totally not ready for him to be here yet (although after yesterday's extreme nesting session, I am feeling a lot better about things), but then the aches and pains are definitely starting to get to me. And I want to meet him!

People (like my husband) keep saying that I am due any day, and my reply is always "well, it could still be another 4 weeks if I go overdue!" or when people ask how long I have left, I say "well, sometime in the next 4 weeks". Those replies always get a funny reaction, since I think people are used to pregnant ladies being so ready to be done by this point.
Like to travel? Travel deals referral link.
SillyLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #25
TLK
Registered Users

Due today but apparently the baby didn't get the memo.

ETA: I'm officially not taking ppl's calls... seriously mom, I told you I would call when the baby is born. Calling 3x a day is not helpful! Ugh!

Last edited by TLK; 01-17-2012 at 11:05 AM.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #26
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLK View Post
Due today but apparently the baby didn't get the memo.

ETA: I'm officially not taking ppl's calls... seriously mom, I told you I would call when the baby is born. Calling 3x a day is not helpful! Ugh!
Oh I HATE that! I have made it very clear to everyone that it just doesn't help at all, other than to stress me out! Like I will forget to mention that the baby came....
Old 01-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #27
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyLily
I'm mostly a lurker, but I am due on the 31st and am still pregnant. I am totally not ready for him to be here yet (although after yesterday's extreme nesting session, I am feeling a lot better about things), but then the aches and pains are definitely starting to get to me. And I want to meet him!

People (like my husband) keep saying that I am due any day, and my reply is always "well, it could still be another 4 weeks if I go overdue!" or when people ask how long I have left, I say "well, sometime in the next 4 weeks". Those replies always get a funny reaction, since I think people are used to pregnant ladies being so ready to be done by this point.
I've had a LOT more people asking when I'm due with this pregnancy... I told DH they were lucky I didn't get into a rant about whenever the baby is ready I am getting impatient now though (sooo sore) but feel the same way; things aren't ready, so I am holding back!!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #28
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am still preggo, due the 31st. I feel very done, but I realize I have a good week and half or more to go, my earliest baby came at 39 weeks 2 d, so I need to buckle down and get patient. the baby will come when the baby is ready and all that, blah!

I really do feel that babies come when they are ready, but I am just so done right now. I have been having a lot of painful BH contractions over the last several days, especially yesterday afternoon. The mw will check me tomorrow, I just hope there is some progress down there.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #29
grateful mama13
Registered Users

My Mood:

Had appt with MW today.. not the progess I was hopin for.. but she said my cervix was softer than last time.. Guess I'm gonna have to be patient and he'll come when he's ready.. and hopefully thats soon
grateful mama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #30
Manderzthegr8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi all. I've mainly just been a lurker in here. But I'm definitely still pregnant! Due the 30th with my first baby. As of friday no progress towards anything.. hoping this friday the doc will tell me baby has at least dropped! I'm ready to meet my LO!!!
Manderzthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote