Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #41
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Any one started of decided on their newbie stash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany89 View Post
So.. since I am expecting to have a baby around 8-9lbs I am considering just a minimal newborn stash.. and some bigger things. Definitely going to get some Softbums.. Small bottombumpers.. Nana's Bottoms.. I will get some prefolds and covers for the newborn stage as well..
IDK if things like Grovia NB would fit for very long? Ugh.. so much to think about!
I'm doing Grovia NB with this baby. They would have been SO helpful to have when DD was a newbie because she was long and skinny with little chicken legs for the longest time so any OS cloth I had would gape around the legs until about 3 months. If this little one is anything like DD was at birth, the Grovia NBs will be perfect! But, yeah, they are tiny, and I doubt they'd fit a baby starting out on the heavier side (especially with chunky legs) too long.

Advertisement

Wife to my supportive DH and WAHM to DD Nora (06/10), DS Emerson (07/12), and baby #5 (due 5/16) and my precious babies in heaven: Bennet (died 8/15 at 12 months) and Lucy (miscarried 7/15).
melyndie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #42
philenabean
Registered Users

Super cute, Melissa! I wish I had that skill. Love that Gira colorway as well. Are you going to list your wraps on here or the babywearer when you destash? I'm going to start my wrap shopping after our gender u/s next week!
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #43
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by graces-mommie View Post
Super adorable stash! I love the orange tree of life - it that a side snap Mutt or something else?

I am afraid to try and take pictures of mine - it is multiplying like crazy!

I actually have no idea who made that diaper. I got it off FSOT
Skye ~cloth diapering, babywearing, keeping our boy whole, organic loving, crunchy Momma to one cute little boy born 6/22/12 Hunter Wyatt ~ and currently TTC baby #2

ISO: Chelory AI2's

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #44
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by philenabean View Post
Super cute, Melissa! I wish I had that skill. Love that Gira colorway as well. Are you going to list your wraps on here or the babywearer when you destash? I'm going to start my wrap shopping after our gender u/s next week!
Thanks! Right now I have a Girasol Peacock 3.1 for like $50ppd listed here and on spots. I will be listing a gmbb in Sarah (4.6) and Didy Lars 6 by the end of the week hopefully. Once I have all the wraps together I will probably list over on TBW. I just try and list here and spots since I have way more feedback here then over there. Of course, everytime I end up on TBW I end up buying expensive wraps... Last night I scored a Didy Leander Silk Waves 3.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #45
MonkeyBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You all are so much more prepared than I am. So far only 3 bg AIOs for a newborn!
MonkeyBabies is offline   Reply With Quote