Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
Jaynkysmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
NEW to here and need advice

I am a mother of 3 boys and just started CDing. I love pocket diapers like fuzzibunz but they don't seem to provide enough protect around the legs. I am also wanting some print diapers but not wanting to spend a fortune just for fashion. LOL. could someone tell me or lead me in the right direction to get a good quality print diaper. PLEASE.

Advertisement

Jaynkysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
Jaynkysmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NEW to here and need advice

protection
Old 01-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
rachelanne820
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My favorite pocket diaper is BumGenius. They have mostly solid colors (really cute ones) but do have a cute boyish print out called "Albert" right now. Check out cottonbabies.com for them.

Simplex also has cute prints but they are All-In-Ones as opposed to pockets.

Welcome to DS! You'll love it here!!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
EssentialGoodz
Registered Users
seller

My favorite diaper is the blueberry minky pocket diaper other pocket diapers we like to use are the go green champ and bumkins stuff it. All of these diapers are onesize. Favorite all in one is bumgenius elemental.

Last edited by EssentialGoodz; 01-15-2012 at 09:14 PM.
EssentialGoodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

I like pockets with wide holes for easy stuffing. I've only tried a few, but so far I like my Happy Heinies with hemp cotton lining. I don't like my babykicks 3g. But that could be because I have issues with side snaps.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
MomBecks
Registered Users

Simplex (if you want and AIO) and Blueberries (for pockets) have some great boy prints! I really like Thirsties pockets too and they have a few good prints.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
Jaynkysmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for all the recommendations. I never CDed my first 2, but wanted to try different things with my last. I have become addicted to trying new diapers. I just haven't quite found one that I am happy with.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #8
wrightrottie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Definitely for pockets, BumGenius is my favorite! They have out the Albert and Lovelace prints right now and those are really cute! They are more generous for stuffing as well. I do not like Fuzzibunz (one size)! They really work for some people but not my kiddo. The leaked at the legs no matter what I did! I could not leave the house in one. I do however like the perfect size. If you really want some cute prints though and arent against trying a different kind of diaper...fitteds and covers are great! You can get both of those in awesome prints!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:57 AM   #9
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you are having trouble needing more absorbtion around the legs, you could try stuffing with a folded prefold. It will be wider thhan the reg microfiber insert, if that is what you are using. It may help before you get the new dipes in. I too love bg! I finally tried the cheap kawii pockets and was jaw-dropped surprised! They function just fine, lol. Great dipes for the price! We rely on bg's for outings though
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #10
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

We also stuff with prefolds. They work great. Another option that is not too pricy is to get a few covers to use with prefolds. I love ours from The Fancy Pansy.
They fit great on all of my children from 7 pounds to over 37 pounds. And she offers adorable prints. http://hyenacart.com/stores/thefancypansy/
And of course there are always the super cheap sunbabies but they run small and might not last till potty training.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote