Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
WW Chat Thursday 1/19

Morning.

I officially crown myself the Queen of False Labor. I woke up in the 3am hour to really painful ctx. I got up as I could not stay in one position through them. I had to be upright and sway. So I decided to put on a relaxation script on my ipod and clean the kitchen. I have to say my kitchen looks good this morning! But at 515am I stopped having ctx. I want to cry! I NEED to let myself cry today. I just have to hold it together until I get DS to school.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me.

Advertisement

Old 01-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: WW Chat Thursday 1/19

so sorry about the fake contractions! ugh! i feel like NOTHING is happening, which is very frustrating. i just keep getting bigger and more uncomfortable. i have no idea when this baby is going to come! i'm 39 weeks today, and i can't imagine possibly being like this for another couple weeks .

nothing exciting is happening here today. dh is home from work AGAIN, and sleeping of course. apparently his man cold trumps my being nearly 10 mos pregnant. i need to think of something to do with the girls today because they have hardly been able to leave the house with the weather like this. i'm dying for this snow to go away so the workers can finish our deck and unlock our storage unit so we can get our christmas tree put away! LOL. it's been sitting out all decorated since the beginning of december and i'm so sick of it!

can't wait to see if any more babies come in the next day or two!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I'm sorry maria
Leah, go wake his butt up, he should be caring for the kids while you sleep in.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I am going to hang out at home again, I am so sleepy, I slept a lot yesterday and eill probably sleep most of today too. I feel no energy.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I'm sorry maria
Leah, go wake his butt up, he should be caring for the kids while you sleep in.
i'm going to give him 15 more min and then send the kids in .
Old 01-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #6
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maria- hang in there mama. I felt the same way. Had at least 3 nights I told dh- this is it... then woke up still pregnant. It'll happen eventually and yes- cry if you need to.

Leeuh- my dh is being a butt too. After him telling me over and over if dd3 wakes up... Wake me up. Yeah right. She came in at 7 am... Not too early so i take him up on it... Wake him up. What does he do? Snap at me!!! I've just been awake since 2:30 with an umber fussy newnorn and haven't had more than 2 hrs straight sleep in a week. Weeny head!!! I want to smack him.

Caleb nurses great but... He sleeps horrible! He hates being put down. He also latches on so badly I'm bleeding and blistered. Now today I think i have mast....whatever its called... Infection. it hurts soooo bad. Heading to wic for appt at 1 and gonna ask the LV about it.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #7
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeuhhh

i'm going to give him 15 more min and then send the kids in .
Haha that's my favorite tactic too!

We did our newborn photos yesterday! Got to see a few previews so adorable if I do say so myself! I got the boys each a BG in Albert, (dh is an engineer and totally loved the math!) I really wanted a photo of DS1 holding baby but no DS refused to even sit by him!! Ugh. Then today he is all lovey with brother! We did manage to get a butt shot of the dipes so hopefully that turns out.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Erin: Cabbage is a great relief to mastitis. Oh goodness. It worked wonders for me.

Leah: I would not be nice enough to wait out the 15 minutes. I would have sent the kiddos in already. Hah! I barked at DH this morning for not waking me up (I had passed out after the ctx stopped). He KNOWS I need to be up and getting ready when he leaves for work but just left this morning. Grrr!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #9
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah mommy
Morning.

I officially crown myself the Queen of False Labor. I woke up in the 3am hour to really painful ctx. I got up as I could not stay in one position through them. I had to be upright and sway. So I decided to put on a relaxation script on my ipod and clean the kitchen. I have to say my kitchen looks good this morning! But at 515am I stopped having ctx. I want to cry! I NEED to let myself cry today. I just have to hold it together until I get DS to school.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me.
So sorry you are having a hard time. I was miserable with just the aches and pains and sleeplesness and I only had few days of mild contractions. I would have gone mad if they dragged on!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Aww mama hope that baby comes soon. Ive carried 3 to 40 weeks and over and know how hard it is. My ds2 i went into labor on my dd so maybe today will be your lucky day!!

I have been SO spoiled by dh he has been amazing. cooking, cleaning taking kids all over the place. I have NO idea how it gonna be when he goes back to work monday

Some other thoughts have been crossing my mind but im trying not to let it not take over me. I lost my homebirth which i wanted so badly with being the last baby. My water broke at 38.1 and never went into labor so agreed to do a BC birth so the mw could try some more medical stuff. She did cytotec which i know ALL the bad things with it but it was that or go to the hospital then so i agreed. I did get to labor and birth in the water which i wanted and dh caught him. I bleed a LOT got lighted headed almost passed out so we didnt get to delay cord clamping since he needed to be held by dh so i didnt drop him. I feel so guilty bc he ended up in the NICU bc i pushed him out to fast she even asked me to slow down but i didnt . Just went a whole different way. I put the birth pool up last night and dh is taking back the hose and shower adapter and i just keep thinking about what it would have been like to have my baby at home and we get to stay home. Im so thankful things were not worse and he safe and healthy. I struggled so badly with bfing my ds2 in the beg we did over come it but it took work. So far things are going great and im hoping if one thing goes right please let it be that.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote