Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #21
Erdbeere
Registered Users
seller

Re: Any cravings?

Oh thats cool, my best friend in school was from Holland

Don't they sell Rittersport here in the states too? I know they sell all kinds on base here. If you would like some I can send you some

Advertisement

Erdbeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #22
sonitaw
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah they sell it here but only a few kinds. thanks for the offer to send some. --I'll probably load up on chocolate in holland and barcelona my hubby's going there for work and I'm going too, while dd stays with Oma and opa for 6 days. This will be the longest we are apart. I'm excited but nervous. Bummer I can enjoy food right now :-(. where are you from in Germany? Do you miss it? We lived in Barcelona for a year and came back in August. I love europe and could've stayed permanently.

Married to DH 4 years, DD born 3/2009
sonitaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #23
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdbeere View Post
Oh thats cool, my best friend in school was from Holland

Don't they sell Rittersport here in the states too? I know they sell all kinds on base here. If you would like some I can send you some
yes, i've seen in at Whole Foods & Sprouts here in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #24
pkaskaggs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonitaw View Post
I am starving too but if I eat as much as I want to I puke, every time. So I am on this miserable grazing routine, cereal, cottage cheese, small bowl of real food, oranges, crackers, yogurt, repeat. Last week I inhaled Mexican food only to force my husband to pull over the car so I could throw up, it is so violent that I peed my pants and didn't know it til I got out of the car (poor hubby had to clean up a pee spot from his wife, that's not supposed to happen!!). So as much as I want to fill up that was a sobering moment.
omgosh! this made me smile

i bet you were a mess. my husband would have cleaned it up too....after having a good laugh!

have a fun trip...how exciting!
pkaskaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #25
mama2arrie
Registered Users
seller

I've definitely been craving very strong and spicy flavors. Also meat...which is weird since I'm a vegetarian!
mama2arrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:43 AM   #26
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2arrie View Post
I've definitely been craving very strong and spicy flavors. Also meat...which is weird since I'm a vegetarian!
I know a few vegan/vegetarians who have said that. One actually turned while prego! I crave meat in the first weeks esp. but it tapers off from there usually to beans. But, in the beginning of the first trimester MUST HAVE MEAT!

Lately I've been eating about 5-6 full meals a day b/c I am genuinely hungry.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #27
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Is shellfish a no-no while pregnant? I can't remember. I have been having some serious cravings for crab legs, like I need them NOW kind of cravings! lol DH will be home on a few days and I want him to take me out to dinner but only if I'm allow to have crab legs.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina
Is shellfish a no-no while pregnant? I can't remember. I have been having some serious cravings for crab legs, like I need them NOW kind of cravings! lol DH will be home on a few days and I want him to take me out to dinner but only if I'm allow to have crab legs.
I believe crab is fine but I don't eat she'll fish unless I want an itchy rash.

Idk food is gross and delish at the same time. I have no clear cravings just water. I'm always parched! Things sound so yummy, I make them and 10 min later in hunched over the toilet. With DS it was red meat and mustard. Like 3 times a day. now I'm just happy with water and crackers.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #29
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Christina I looked it up and crab legs are twice as safe to eat as canned tuna. I think you will be fine I hope you enjoy that dinner!
Old 02-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #30
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Craving spicy virgin marys, with about 20 silly beans(pickled beans) and sausage stick and cheese stick.

Last edited by chach4; 02-02-2012 at 11:35 AM.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote