Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #21
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Re: Winter Wonders Chat TGIF -1/20

Rachel- I would be changing my date too. That would make me crazy because I can promise you they'd "drop by" your room and bug you!

Advertisement

Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #22
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

AOTD:

We haven't really given our daughter a nickname apart from sweetie, etc, but she has given herself one- for a long time she has been puppy, then before her brother came she switched to dog because her brother was going to be puppy and then back to puppy just before he arrived. Now she is between puppy and "medium sized dog", and she can't seem to pick which one she really wants- I think it is a role in the family figuring out piece for her

Can a baby who was doing pretty well with nursing forget how to latch on... the past two days have been challenging. He keeps sliding off... uggh. And with sore nipples it isn't too pleasant.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #23
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingPeaMama
Rachel- I would be changing my date too. That would make me crazy because I can promise you they'd "drop by" your room and bug you!
Yep, that is exactly what I want to avoid. I don't want to deal with having to be fake and nice while in labor or after childbirth.

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #24
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am a raging beast today.

And Rachel, change the date and don't tell them. Keep it a secret from everyone if you have to. Holy cow some people are just freaks! Sorry to sound mean but I already stated that I am a beast today. Ask DH. I don't think he is looking forward to coming home to this tonight.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #25
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

whew.... trying to put myself in a better mood here. i need some caffine. dd2 got a wild hair to sit on the potty and make a poop (yay!!) so i've been trying her in undies. she's pooped and pee'd her pants once (ugh, forgot how gross that is in underwear). i'll try her in them for the rest of the day, but i'm not really wanting to potty train her before baby gets here unless she's going to make it really easy for me. lol. bending over to change her diaper is a huge pain for me right now, blah!

i would change my induction date too, rachel... that's kind of creepy. i am not fake and nice during labor. i get even crankier than i am now if you can even imagine it. LOL. i don't start to calm down until a couple mos post partum when i being to feel "put together" again. my poor family!
Old 01-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #26
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah mommy
I am a raging beast today.

And Rachel, change the date and don't tell them. Keep it a secret from everyone if you have to. Holy cow some people are just freaks! Sorry to sound mean but I already stated that I am a beast today. Ask DH. I don't think he is looking forward to coming home to this tonight.
Ack that is how I've been the last 3 days also! Raging beast is the perfect description. I'm better once dh gets home and is here to help with the girls but in the mornings I have been awful, yelling at them if they so much as look at me wrong and then I feel awful. :/ So glad it's the weekend so Dh will be here to help with the girls and I hope I go into labor soon so he can start his leave! My edd is tomorrow and I am READY now! Anytime now little one, anytime...

I just had a pretty strong iced mocha to try out the caffeine theory. I haven't been able to handle coffee during any of my pregnancies (and I don't drink soda/pop) so I haven't had hardly any caffeine at all so maybe it will work for me. Come on contractions!!!

Oh and dh got his W2 today so he just left to go do our taxes! Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #27
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

What does the caffeine do? Is it supposed to help start contractions? I've never heard of it! I have some Dr. Pepper hanging out...hmmm...
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #28
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Maria I literally lol'ed at your raging beast comment, I have been guilty of that lately too

Anyone hear from Shannon (javabarnes) today? Hopefully she's busy having a baby.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #29
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_Destiny
What does the caffeine do? Is it supposed to help start contractions? I've never heard of it! I have some Dr. Pepper hanging out...hmmm...
I dunno exactly, I saw some mamas saying on here it's supposed to help start labor.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #30
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

i read abbi's post and poured myself a cup of coffee... stronger than i usually drink it. LOL. my stomach will be killing me here in a minute. omg, a frappuccino (spelling?) sounds SO good!!