Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller

My Mood:
(spam welcome!) Inexpensive training pants? Or what are your favorite trainers?

I have officially given up on trying to make my own training pants and need to buy a few pairs.

What are your favorite inexpensive training pants? Favorite WAHM brand or big brand? Or do you have some for sale? I'd like to know! Thanks

Advertisement

MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
ggill
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: (spam welcome!) Inexpensive training pants? Or what are your favorite trainers?

Sandys, with the plastic pull up cover, cant remember who made it, gerber maybe?

Megaroos boxers, to cute!

And one en-route via the red thread
http://speelmanhome.wordpress.com/
ggill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
smilewithme
Registered
seller
seller

Re: (spam welcome!) Inexpensive training pants? Or what are your favorite trainers?

I have heard really good things about Wunderunders. http://www.facebook.com/WunderUnders?ref=ts
I'm going to try them "when our time comes".
Old 01-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
hpfgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have these bugga bugga AIOs that can work as training pants. See siggy.

3T/4T Trainers, and Toddler AIOs for sale.
hpfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

www.mothergoosedesigns.com
buy 7 get 1 free and free shipping♥
there's a;so a discount code on my FB page
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
mythik
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love our Sweetelysium (etsy) and Cloth Indulgence (hc) trainers. They have extra padding in the wetzone which works well for us. I haven't cared for the one's with pul or snaps. These are easier for DS to remove quickly for using the potty and most similar to underwear for the transition.

Vendors photo

Last edited by mythik; 01-20-2012 at 01:21 PM.
mythik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythik View Post
I love our Sweetelysium (etsy) and Cloth Indulgence (hc) trainers. They have extra padding in the wetzone which works well for us. I haven't cared for the one's with pul or snaps. These are easier for DS to remove quickly for using the potty and most similar to underwear for the transition.

Vendors photo
I have the Sweetelysium pattern I wish CI had some in stock. I don't really want to wait for a custom. That is the style that I'm looking for though I think I found a local WAHM to make me a few to hold us over
MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
momofcutebutts
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink Re: (spam welcome!) Inexpensive training pants? Or what are your favorite trainers?

Sandy's with wool / interlock pants, so they can put them on and of by them selves. And works for nights, too!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
mythik
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I ordered 3 customs from her the other week and got them within a week or thereabouts - she was super fast and they are great! I have four from her now .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherMoonPads View Post
I have the Sweetelysium pattern I wish CI had some in stock. I don't really want to wait for a custom. That is the style that I'm looking for though I think I found a local WAHM to make me a few to hold us over
Old 01-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!

Not a wahm brand, but I LOVE the Blueberry Trainers. I bought just one at a cd party and decided it's our favorite so I need to get more. I've also been buying the Super Skivvies, which are cute but aren't my favorite right now. We're not doing well pt'ing and the SS are very light absorbency (BUT you can add more, which I forgot until this very instant...lol) and then when your child is PT'd, you remove the insert and use them as undies so it's like 2 products in one. But I still prefer the Blueberry trainers overall.