Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #21
just1more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat Jan 20-27

I have to wait till feb. 8th to see what were having.

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #22
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

Congrats on getting your first boy! Can't wait to find out what we'll have.

Today we made our first big luxury item purchase in a long time. We bought a reclining rocker from La-Z-Boy. We didn't care for the traditional gliders we saw at baby stores and figure that in the long run, having a chair that can eventually be used in the living room would be a worthwhile investment. Plus they're having sales right now. So we got a nice cushy big chair. It will be ready for pick up next month so we've got to get that room painted. We moved the queen bed over to the craft room so that's now the craft/guest room. Tomorrow hopefully DH will do a test patch of the paint sample we bought. And I bought more diapers (2 rumparooz). LOL! Between IVF and buying baby items, we're really racking up the points on the rewards credit card!
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #23
graces-mommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My pants are getting tight! Never thought I would be excited to announce that!

graces-mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #24
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Hi Heather, its about time you came over

AFM: Went to see the chiropractor on Friday and I think he is amazing. They had a homebirth, used cloth diapers and totally understood babywearing! Apparently my entire pelvis is rotated to the left and I have a ton of issues in my upper back and neck from nursing, carrying babies, tension, etc. I go back on Wednesday for another adjustment and this should help a lot with my migraines as well as the sciatic nerve pain. I am just so excited because I am already feeling better, so this might be the best pregnancy yet! Price wise, he charges $50 an adjustment but has a buy 10 get 2 free policy, so that brings the price down to around $45 each.

In other exciting news.... We finally agreed on names. So exciting, its becoming much more real for both of us now. We always had names right away for the other kids so its been so weird not to have anything this time. For a boy it will be Grayson Ezekiel and for a girl it will be Reagan Eden. We aren't really going to make the names public (if you know me on fb) because there are so many preggo's in my church right now I don't want name "borrowing" We will tell our parents when we find out the gender in exactly 1 more month!
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #25
BuggaBuggaBoutique
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks guys, i have my big us on 2/24 so i will get to see him again theh

Momma to 4 girls and one boy! Smoke Free, Pet Friendly Home!
BuggaBuggaBoutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #26
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Welcome and congrats on finding out baby's gender. I am really starting to regret my decision to keep team green. This will be the only baby we don't find out what gender is. Uhg I want to know so bad now. I will be doing my u/s at 18 1/2 weeks because that's the only time I can get help with the 3 kids so the doc said that's when we can do it.

Any one els NOT finding out the gender?
Old 01-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #27
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggaBuggaBoutique View Post
Hi! I'm new to the Due Date Boards here, but not new to DS at all I am due July 2nd with our 5th child. We have 4 girls (6, 5, 2 and 1) and this baby is our first BOY!
Yay welcome! I our ddc.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #28
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
Welcome and congrats on finding out baby's gender. I am really starting to regret my decision to keep team green. This will be the only baby we don't find out what gender is. Uhg I want to know so bad now. I will be doing my u/s at 18 1/2 weeks because that's the only time I can get help with the 3 kids so the doc said that's when we can do it.

Any one els NOT finding out the gender?
We started out to be team green, but I'm pretty sure we've changed our minds. It's already driving me bananas to not be able to buy specific diapers, cloths, etc. and I need every bit of help bonding with this pregnancy that I can get.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:03 AM   #29
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
With my other 2 I Judy "knew" what I was having soot didn't bug me so much with this one I don't feel strong towards any gender so we will see when the time comes.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #30
BuggaBuggaBoutique
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had boy dream after boy dream this pregnancy...but neither of us thought a boy was possible after 4 girls!

Momma to 4 girls and one boy! Smoke Free, Pet Friendly Home!
BuggaBuggaBoutique is offline   Reply With Quote