Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #1021
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy View Post
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The other one is boring
I agree. I was bummed when I saw that thread. Did you see it was originally started in 2006? Before I even joined!

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #1022
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Morning everyone. I missed 1000 - URG. Stupid west coast time zone. On the other hand I did sleep in today - thank you DD!

First thank you everyone for wondering how I am feeling. Sore - freaking SORE. But fine now that I know it isn't the baby - I can suck it up. So for recovery time they have NO idea. It depends if she decides to do tricks again. She used to be head down and decided to spin herself head up under my rib. If she moves her head too much, or spins herself again it is going to hurt. If she is a good girl and hangs out breech for a few days it should heal. DH isn't optimistic - he sees a C in my future but I think I could push through this even if it gets worse as it is on the side AND I do have weeks to recover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
Cybernetics hug sounds cooler though.

Cybernetics hugs reminded me of a giant robot hug. It was a nice laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
DH painted it..

Well we did it ladies. WOOHOO.

Should I celebrate by posting a new video of me dancing.
That is a stunning painting and a great way for us to reach 1000! Congrats to everyone - and especially to mommy2kaitlyn who snagged the 1000th post.

Quote:
LOL!! I guess this should be retitled the thread that never dies #2.
Ok ladies - I am totally willing to edit the title - IF you are willing to still hang out and talk. It is SO NICE to have this thread!

SO what are we going to call it? The thread that never dies or something else???
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #1023
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth

I'll have to tell dh he is bested by a lady! We both said neither of us could do it. We're going to have his brother slaughter and we'll give him some meat or eggs in exchange.
lol it was supposed to be my dh doing it but he couldn't either
Old 01-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #1024
Glassgal
Registered Users

Ok I'm going to see if I can remember what I wanted to say to everyone.

The localivore thing had me rolling,
Thanks for the cybernetics hugs, megalomaniacal computers need to give love too.
Request accepted! That made my morning. My first official ds buddy!
All the pictures were hilarious and I must admit I laughed at the "bad" one.
But I think my favorite one was the spy. I had to go back and look more carefully at that.
For some reason though the attachments were not opening for me. I'll try again when I'm not on my phone.
I hope everyone feels better, I think it was Kandy, I'm trying to do this off memory so...

I'm making another drive today but not as long as before. Picking up a check!!! Yeah!! Just in time because I was starting to get super stressed about money since no clients have paid since they were invoiced in early december.
I think that was every thing. Sorry if I skipped anyone over. If I did it was a complete accident.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #1025
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
DH painted it..

Well we did it ladies. WOOHOO.

Should I celebrate by posting a new video of me dancing.
Did you posts those a little while ago? I seem to remember seeing them before. I immediately thought of Bob Ross. They are really great landscapes. And believe me when I say I have seen a lot of landscapes!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #1026
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg
Morning everyone. I missed 1000 - URG. Stupid west coast time zone. On the other hand I did sleep in today - thank you DD!

First thank you everyone for wondering how I am feeling. Sore - freaking SORE. But fine now that I know it isn't the baby - I can suck it up. So for recovery time they have NO idea. It depends if she decides to do tricks again. She used to be head down and decided to spin herself head up under my rib. If she moves her head too much, or spins herself again it is going to hurt. If she is a good girl and hangs out breech for a few days it should heal. DH isn't optimistic - he sees a C in my future but I think I could push through this even if it gets worse as it is on the side AND I do have weeks to recover.

That is a stunning painting and a great way for us to reach 1000! Congrats to everyone - and especially to mommy2kaitlyn who snagged the 1000th post.

Ok ladies - I am totally willing to edit the title - IF you are willing to still hang out and talk. It is SO NICE to have this thread!

SO what are we going to call it? The thread that never dies or something else???
I think we should call it the super awesome no drama thread LOL
Old 01-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #1027
justsamma
Registered Users
seller

so, i finally clicked on this. i like it! =)
justsamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #1028
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #1029
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post

Glad your doing ok. I remember the pain at the end with DD.
Thank you hehe I think we should leave it now with the other thread going. It is a trick since obviously this thread won't die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
Ok I'm going to see if I can remember what I wanted to say to everyone.

The localivore thing had me rolling,
Thanks for the cybernetics hugs, megalomaniacal computers need to give love too.
Request accepted! That made my morning. My first official ds buddy!
All the pictures were hilarious and I must admit I laughed at the "bad" one.
But I think my favorite one was the spy. I had to go back and look more carefully at that.
For some reason though the attachments were not opening for me. I'll try again when I'm not on my phone.
I hope everyone feels better, I think it was Kandy, I'm trying to do this off memory so...

I'm making another drive today but not as long as before. Picking up a check!!! Yeah!! Just in time because I was starting to get super stressed about money since no clients have paid since they were invoiced in early december.
I think that was every thing. Sorry if I skipped anyone over. If I did it was a complete accident.
I am glad they are paying, I hope more follow suit.

Last edited by mommy2kaitlyn; 01-25-2012 at 11:05 AM.
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #1030
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsamma View Post
so, i finally clicked on this. i like it! =)
Welcome.