Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #1081
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy View Post
I almost let you kill it
No you didn't, my record so far in the thread is 3 hrs something.

Quote:
So Saturday I'm starting a new "diet" I'm really hoping it does me some good.
Oh good luck! Just remember the first 2-3 weeks are the hardest. After that it gets better. Well so I am told. I haven't been on a true diet since I tried atkins for 2 weeks and fell off hard core. I missed my bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
Every time we get a pizza DH says this to me. I think he is just trying to make me feel better about being a botomfeeder. It works!
I got it from my ex. He is such a bad influence.

Quote:
I really love fruit and vegetables my dh on the other hand does not. Its hard to eat healthy when the people around you don't.
Oh I hear ya! My ex is horrible food wise and is diabetic. I try to eat good. But he goes and buys me TastyKakes Butterscotch Krimpets because he knows I love them they weren't local til now. Which I think is a conspiracy to slow my weight loss.

I do need some opinions and figured you guys are just awesome and may be good to ask. I have PCOS, poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Due to this I normally have very heavy periods. Well in March I went on BCP and my periods were normal but a little less painful in April and May. June I had a very light AF, July was moderate, August was very light and I went off due to nausea and it making me horribly emotional. No period until end of Nov. either Black friday or day after. It was normal but not painful like before March. I have had cramping for I think about 2 weeks now off and on. It was constant until couple days ago when my period actually went to period but not spotting. I had spotted for like 3 day before that I think. And it was still extremely light. Now that bleeding has stopped my cramping is back. It is lower belly, in my back and now burning sensation in my upper thighs.
I don't have insurance and do see a low income Dr. I am due to go back and was planning on making a normal appointment with him for next month but not sure I can make it that long with this pain. It is a 7 to an 8 on the pain scale. This is compared to labor and gall bladder pain. So pretty bad. I had been trying ibuprophen and heating pad on my back.

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #1082
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn

Oh good luck! Just remember the first 2-3 weeks are the hardest. After that it gets better. Well so I am told. I haven't been on a true diet since I tried atkins for 2 weeks and fell off hard core. I missed my bread.

Oh I hear ya! My ex is horrible food wise and is diabetic. I try to eat good. But he goes and buys me TastyKakes Butterscotch Krimpets because he knows I love them they weren't local til now. Which I think is a conspiracy to slow my weight loss.

I do need some opinions and figured you guys are just awesome and may be good to ask. I have PCOS, poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Due to this I normally have very heavy periods. Well in March I went on BCP and my periods were normal but a little less painful in April and May. June I had a very light AF, July was moderate, August was very light and I went off due to nausea and it making me horribly emotional. No period until end of Nov. either Black friday or day after. It was normal but not painful like before March. I have had cramping for I think about 2 weeks now off and on. It was constant until couple days ago when my period actually went to period but not spotting. I had spotted for like 3 day before that I think. And it was still extremely light. Now that bleeding has stopped my cramping is back. It is lower belly, in my back and now burning sensation in my upper thighs.
I don't have insurance and do see a low income Dr. I am due to go back and was planning on making a normal appointment with him for next month but not sure I can make it that long with this pain. It is a 7 to an 8 on the pain scale. This is compared to labor and gall bladder pain. So pretty bad. I had been trying ibuprophen and heating pad on my back.
I don't have an advice but I'm so sorry you are having pain
Old 01-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #1083
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post

My first thoughts were either clot or cyst related.
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #1084
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I don't have an advice but I'm so sorry you are having pain
Thank you. I am going to try and lay down and maybe sleep. Got a wave of tired.
I guess I am wondering if I should go in sooner.
Oh my CBC last month was great at the Dr. so not thinking anything really serious with it. So annoying though. I am thinking it is probably a cyst ugh.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #1085
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyinthesun View Post
My first thoughts were either clot or cyst related.
Hmmm about the clot. I assume you mean female related one. Never thought about it. TMI I normally have lots of clots and didn't have near as many this time obviously and can't remember specifics about Nov on that.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #1086
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

BC pills are known to cause blod clots. The pain in your back and legs make me wonder...

However, cysts are nasty little bastards. I have one that causes me horrible pain/burning on the right side of my groin.
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #1087
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Can this thread be killed. It looks like it took on a life of it's own. OP I think your curse has been lifted.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #1088
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
by the way ladies thanks for the thoughts and prayers af cane today oddly I'm a little saddened and that SERIOUSLY makes me second guess dh getting the big v
Old 01-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #1089
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn

Hmmm about the clot. I assume you mean female related one. Never thought about it. TMI I normally have lots of clots and didn't have near as many this time obviously and can't remember specifics about Nov on that.
If you're having that bad of pain I definitely think you need to get in sooner! I hope your pain is alleviated soon!

Alternative ibuprofen and tylenol. Maybe that will help.

Sent from my bed or on the move.

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #1090
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama
by the way ladies thanks for the thoughts and prayers af cane today oddly I'm a little saddened and that SERIOUSLY makes me second guess dh getting the big v