Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #131
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyinthesun View Post
Thank you! Do we get a special badge? A certain phrase for our siggys? Oh, wait, then we'd get in trouble for being a clique
Yep, I just went there... hehe
I'm snorting stolen smarties.

I needed something until DH gets home with the ice cream so I dipped into DS's smarties.

Advertisement

mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #132
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Maybe its time to change the title to, "The Thread That Refused To Die", or "The Incompetent Thread Killers", or "TKS Flunkees"

The Thread that refused to die! Kinda reminds of the song that doesn't end.

Quote:
Thank you! Do we get a special badge? A certain phrase for our siggys? Oh, wait, then we'd get in trouble for being a clique
Yep, I just went there... hehe
Ohhh naughty naughty! I like!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #133
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
I'm snorting stolen smarties.

I needed something until DH gets home with the ice cream so I dipped into DS's smarties.
Snorting? Tsk Tsk....
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #134
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
How the heck do you multi-quote? I see the little box thingy but in 3 years I've never figured it out.
The plus sign next to the quote button.

I know I won't be getting anymore Ice Cream if we don't have any cause, when dh went to work his truck wouldn't start so he took the Suburban and the little fuel economy car can't get anywhere in the snow cause we have the stupidest road crews in the world They go by on the main road in front of our house plowing bare pavement 2x with 3 trucks each time (this is only counting the times once it was bare) but they can't bother to clear the county road next to our house that everyone's driveways are on. Are driveway is less than 50 yards off the main road they have plowed multiple times but we can't get the little car out.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #135
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
We had a local creamery that made all homemade Ice Cream, they had an amazing huckleberry Ice Cream but they closed shop to run for the Senate, how can that compare with serving the best Ice Cream around, they should have stuck with the important things.
Thank you - your post reminded me to look up this business I drive past. We just moved here. I found a scooping parlour and creamery like 5 minutes from my house. They even make custom flavours!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #136
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
Awww! I hear ya though! DD can hear me sneaking stuff upto my room. But pick up your dirty clothes is ignored.

I am east coast to but I am a night owl with sleep issues.

BTW Not sure if all saw my other thread but LittleABC/Kandy that posted earlier in the thread is at the ER with her son. I posted a different thread it about it. They are under observation right now to see if he took enough pills to hurt him. One of those things that happen that make us age quicker. Kids!
I saw the thread. Kandy, if you pop back in here, we are thinking of you and you LO, hoping for the best.

Another insomniac east coaster. See now we can have regional chapters that are subdivided in shifts so someone is always posting. Thus thread will never die!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #137
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
I saw the thread. Kandy, if you pop back in here, we are thinking of you and you LO, hoping for the best.

Another insomniac east coaster. See now we can have regional chapters that are subdivided in shifts so someone is always posting. Thus thread will never die!!!
Genius!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #138
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
The plus sign next to the quote button.

I know I won't be getting anymore Ice Cream if we don't have any cause, when dh went to work his truck wouldn't start so he took the Suburban and the little fuel economy car can't get anywhere in the snow cause we have the stupidest road crews in the world They go by on the main road in front of our house plowing bare pavement 2x with 3 trucks each time (this is only counting the times once it was bare) but they can't bother to clear the county road next to our house that everyone's driveways are on. Are driveway is less than 50 yards off the main road they have plowed multiple times but we can't get the little car out.
My car just left for the first time in 5 days. We have about a 100 yard paved drive on a hill and even with a small tractor DH just couldn't get it plowed enough to drive up. We hardly ever get snow here and I have had enough - major CABIN FEVER. My MIL and I are locked in together with 4 kids day after day. I do like my MIL BUT not that much, not after a month long visit and not when we can't leave the house!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #139
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Thank you - your post reminded me to look up this business I drive past. We just moved here. I found a scooping parlour and creamery like 5 minutes from my house. They even make custom flavours!!!
No problem! You know us on the west coast are gonna keep up everyone too late. What part of BC are you in? We are in Eastern WA.

Quote:
"The Incompetent Thread Killers", or "TKS Flunkees"
That is too perfect!

Last edited by joyful mother; 01-20-2012 at 11:23 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #140
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

So since Tina always gets to talk about her spoon and all natural bleach, perhaps we shall add to our siggys, "Need a thread killed? No thread too big or small!"