Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #1491
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
Great. I just got my first box of supplies for my business. I am so excited.

Kandy (I can't spell, and my phone can't either)
Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
HMMM. The job one is tough. On the one hand if you are not honest with them I would not put them on my resume because they would not be happy. But being honest would probably make them not hire you. I see you kind of addressed the temp thing. I guess having any job is better than none. This way the next place knows you are still hirable. One of the biggest problems getting a job is long periods of unemployment so I would say just keep looking. I think places are more understanding of a major move than job hopping at one location.

Yay for supplies! I love getting stuff like that in the mail. It's like Christmas just for me.

So here are my pictures before and after haircut! As promised. I'll probably delete them later just because I don't like having my picture out there on the interwebz.
Yeah the jobs thing is hard. I see your point. I think I will keep trying. I hope the big move will help me anyway when I get down there, though jobs aren't an issue in the area I am going to.

I like the pics! You look great either way! The new one is cute and looks like less work, well unless you have my hair.

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #1492
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
HMMM. The job one is tough. On the one hand if you are not honest with them I would not put them on my resume because they would not be happy. But being honest would probably make them not hire you. I see you kind of addressed the temp thing. I guess having any job is better than none. This way the next place knows you are still hirable. One of the biggest problems getting a job is long periods of unemployment so I would say just keep looking. I think places are more understanding of a major move than job hopping at one location.

Yay for supplies! I love getting stuff like that in the mail. It's like Christmas just for me.

So here are my pictures before and after haircut! As promised. I'll probably delete them later just because I don't like having my picture out there on the interwebz.
Cute!
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:04 PM   #1493
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal

your haircut is very similar to mine but my hair started out longer lol its a big adjustment! I'm still not in love with it most days but every now and then it does what its supposed to do lol I had to cut it all off due to a crappy hair dresser that fried it with a perm!
Old 01-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #1494
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama View Post
your haircut is very similar to mine but my hair started out longer lol its a big adjustment! I'm still not in love with it most days but every now and then it does what its supposed to do lol I had to cut it all off due to a crappy hair dresser that fried it with a perm!
Ugh, that stinks about the perm. Did they fix it for you or did you have to pay for it? Not that I would want someone who screwed up my hair to be the one to fix it though. I seem to have very cooperative hair since I can pretty much roll out of bed and I'm good. I love not having to do anything to it or having it fall in my face. That was my biggest annoyance before,hair in my eyes. Ha, no more!
Old 01-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #1495
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Ugh, that stinks about the perm. Did they fix it for you or did you have to pay for it? Not that I would want someone who screwed up my hair to be the one to fix it though. I seem to have very cooperative hair since I can pretty much roll out of bed and I'm good. I love not having to do anything to it or having it fall in my face. That was my biggest annoyance before,hair in my eyes. Ha, no more!
I couldn't get in to my regular lady so I stupidly picked a different shop instead of being patient lol I've done this to my hair dresser more than once she just shakes her head at me I look down in shame and tell her to shut up lol
Old 01-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #1496
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama View Post
I couldn't get in to my regular lady so I stupidly picked a different shop instead of being patient lol I've done this to my hair dresser more than once she just shakes her head at me I look down in shame and tell her to shut up lol
My mom goes to that hairdresser. I used to when I lived in that town. It was always funny the look she would give when she knew we cut our own hair or colored it ourselves or something like that. Basically exactly how you described it.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #1497
Glassgal
Registered Users

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLW0M...eature=related
I just needed to share this, The best part is the booster seat in the end. It made me think of some of the threads I've seen here.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1498
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I just needed to share this, The best part is the booster seat in the end. It made me think of some of the threads I've seen here.
lol
Old 01-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #1499
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Old 01-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #1500
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Way to funny