Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #1511
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC

I got dibs. I asked first. Lol

Kandy (I can't spell, and my phone can't either)
wheres the sissy fight emoticon when I need it just kiddin

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #1512
Glassgal
Registered Users

Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
Anyone interested in extra children or cats?
I am shipping some out first thing this am when the post office opens. They will be FFS with NO returns! I cover shipping!
Super cute, both cats and one child is house trained - one child is not BUT I can send lots of cloth diapers. If you want to add to your collection one day I have have two other children, and am currently in the process of producing a fifth. The last three aren't available yet as they actually sleep through the night and I am hoping one of them will get a good job and let me live with them when I retire - if they stop sleeping they are ALL yours!

It is 4am. DS age 2 VERY quietly just showed up in my room at 3. THANK goodness he came to me - he can open doors and locks and leave! THEN DS age 8 woke up just as I was getting the little one settled to complain about hurting feet??? I have no idea where, what, how and he didn't explain well. He got a hot water bottle - then the baby started yelling that he wanted one too THEN the bloodly 15 year old cat who doesn't do much decided to PLAY - which caused the not so bright younger cat to get scared and stalk her. SERIOUSLY people/pets. Mama is 26 weeks pregnant and anemic - you are LUCKY I stay awake during the day most days LET ME HAVE the night!!! Everyone is back where they belong BUT I have to stay awake until the two year old is out so that he doesn't decide to wake up and escape/finger paint/eat cat food - you know things that toddlers like to do when awake alone.
I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep.
I hear ears plugs and door locks work like magic.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #1513
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
Hugs. This morning I am not liking kids. May get with you later. LOL. I may take the one your currently growing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama View Post
I was thinking the same thing lol I like me some newbies
I was thinking I would take either of the girls. Boys as young kids scare the tar out of me. My nephews scared me so much.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #1514
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:
Need name ideas for my business. I like..Forever Yours. What do y'all think? Give me ideas.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:33 AM   #1515
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC
Need name ideas for my business. I like..Forever Yours. What do y'all think? Give me ideas.

Kandy's creations
Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #1516
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kandy's Designs?

IRS has accepted my return Whohoooo!!! I should get my return back in 9 days! So that means I can plan my move!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:35 PM   #1517
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would rather not have my name in it.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #1518
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Hello everyone.

Little ABC gets dibs on the newb. Okiemama I have a gently used 10 month old - she still has some of the new baby smell AND sleeps through the night

Seriously though things did NOT get better. I finally got all the kids and cats settled and then I couldn't fall asleep. Anyone want to finish carrying a baby??? She has gone MENTAL with kicking and kept me awake. I've never actually had that happen before.

SO this morning I was SUPER tired and lied down with baby girl while she had her bottle. 10 minutes max. She has been holding her own bottle for months and months - no bottle proping to fear here! I asked my oldest to keep an eye on his brother while we snuggled. It is NOT the oldest fault - it is mine for accidentally falling asleep - BUT I woke up to find the toddler painting my side table, novel, teddy bear and alarm clock in hand lotion!
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #1519
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post

It would help to know a little bit more about the business, like is there a particular goal you had in mind, like an alternative to some thing or a specific market you are trying to reach. Its hard to name a business on the little info I know. You can PM me if you don't want to talk about it publicly.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:06 PM   #1520
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg
Hello everyone.

Little ABC gets dibs on the newb. Okiemama I have a gently used 10 month old - she still has some of the new baby smell AND sleeps through the night

Seriously though things did NOT get better. I finally got all the kids and cats settled and then I couldn't fall asleep. Anyone want to finish carrying a baby??? She has gone MENTAL with kicking and kept me awake. I've never actually had that happen before.

SO this morning I was SUPER tired and lied down with baby girl while she had her bottle. 10 minutes max. She has been holding her own bottle for months and months - no bottle proping to fear here! I asked my oldest to keep an eye on his brother while we snuggled. It is NOT the oldest fault - it is mine for accidentally falling asleep - BUT I woke up to find the toddler painting my side table, novel, teddy bear and alarm clock in hand lotion!
gently used rofl