Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #1521
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
Hello everyone.

Little ABC gets dibs on the newb. Okiemama I have a gently used 10 month old - she still has some of the new baby smell AND sleeps through the night

Seriously though things did NOT get better. I finally got all the kids and cats settled and then I couldn't fall asleep. Anyone want to finish carrying a baby??? She has gone MENTAL with kicking and kept me awake. I've never actually had that happen before.

SO this morning I was SUPER tired and lied down with baby girl while she had her bottle. 10 minutes max. She has been holding her own bottle for months and months - no bottle proping to fear here! I asked my oldest to keep an eye on his brother while we snuggled. It is NOT the oldest fault - it is mine for accidentally falling asleep - BUT I woke up to find the toddler painting my side table, novel, teddy bear and alarm clock in hand lotion!
Ok ok I will carry the newb then give it to Kandy. Always wanted to do surrogacy anyway not much different.

I am sorry things haven't gotten better. If I were closer I would come help.

I have to admit I laughed about the hand lotion thing. No one IRL knows but I did that once but DD was 3 or 4 and found a pair of scissors and decided she needed a hair cut. Her beautiful long hair looked buzzed almost on one side. She ended up with a mullet look for a bit til it grew out some.

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #1522
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
I would rather not have my name in it.

Kandy (I can't spell, and my phone can't either)
Not sure why but "Lets get creative" popped into my mind when thinking on this. So what about Creative Designs? Creative Creations?
Old 01-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #1523
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:

PMing you momma.

Last edited by LittleABC; 01-31-2012 at 03:38 PM.
LittleABC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:03 PM   #1524
Glassgal
Registered Users

I have had it with this one client. I swear this guy thinks that my world starts and ends with him. He only remembers the last thing he says and then gets pissed when I ask for confirmation on things. I have serious doubts about this person in general but jeez guy chill the F-out!! Every single communication he is snippy and short. I can't really say much more but

Oh did I mention ?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #1525
LittleABC
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
I have had it with this one client. I swear this guy thinks that my world starts and ends with him. He only remembers the last thing he says and then gets pissed when I ask for confirmation on things. I have serious doubts about this person in general but jeez guy chill the F-out!! Every single communication he is snippy and short. I can't really say much more but

Oh did I mention ?

:h ugs::big hug:

Maybe text him the following smileys...

:f oottap::surrende r:

Last edited by LittleABC; 01-31-2012 at 04:08 PM.
LittleABC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #1526
Glassgal
Registered Users

ROFLMAO!!!

I wish!

My preferred series would be

Last edited by Glassgal; 01-31-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Glassgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:27 PM   #1527
LittleABC
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg
Hello everyone.

Little ABC gets dibs on the newb. Okiemama I have a gently used 10 month old - she still has some of the new baby smell AND sleeps through the night

Seriously though things did NOT get better. I finally got all the kids and cats settled and then I couldn't fall asleep. Anyone want to finish carrying a baby??? She has gone MENTAL with kicking and kept me awake. I've never actually had that happen before.

SO this morning I was SUPER tired and lied down with baby girl while she had her bottle. 10 minutes max. She has been holding her own bottle for months and months - no bottle proping to fear here! I asked my oldest to keep an eye on his brother while we snuggled. It is NOT the oldest fault - it is mine for accidentally falling asleep - BUT I woke up to find the toddler painting my side table, novel, teddy bear and alarm clock in hand lotion!
Woohoo. Wait till I tell dh we are going to be parents again. He will probably leave me. LOL. Since I want more and he doesn't

Old 01-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #1528
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post

Oh did I mention ?
Old 01-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #1529
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
Woohoo. Wait till I tell dh we are going to be parents again. He will probably leave me. LOL. Since I want more and he doesn't

The baby will be like a coupon train
I will send her to mommy2kaitlyn she will add about 14 weeks gestation and then mail her on to you!

I have to change DD's description though.
I had her listed as "slightly used" - to be fair she is now GUC not VGUC.
She fell over and bumped her little head so she has some "light" markings which may come out with some sun and time

You wonder why I never sell here - it is too hard to accurately describe every little thing.

On another note - we are homeschooling through a DL school. We do our own thing but have to turn in certain assignments - many of which are badly organized by the school. My older boys just spent an afternoon making brochures on saying no to smoking and drugs AND THEN presenting them to the class - um each other. I seriously think that their teacher (22 years in a public school class - 1 year as a homeschool supervisor) doesn't have a clue that there isn't a library and 25 other kids hiding somewhere around our house. Oh well - my SN 8 yo - is now VERY anti-alcohol. He will do GREAT resisting all the peer pressure from the imaginary kids here.

Last edited by mg5g; 01-31-2012 at 05:40 PM.
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #1530
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
On another note - we are homeschooling through a DL school. We do our own thing but have to turn in certain assignments - many of which are badly organized by the school. My older boys just spent an afternoon making brochures on saying no to smoking and drugs AND THEN presenting them to the class - um each other. I seriously think that their teacher (22 years in a public school class - 1 year as a homeschool supervisor) doesn't have a clue that there isn't a library and 25 other kids hiding somewhere around our house. Oh well - my SN 8 yo - is now VERY anti-alcohol. He will do GREAT resisting all the peer pressure from the imaginary kids here.
Really? I keep a whole class full of students in our closet just in case. You never know when they might come in handy.