Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #1601
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy View Post
LOL I was around just hadn't posted I almost did last night when I got up with my kiddo but decided not to
Awww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleABC View Post
Good morning! Alicia got to hear my squeeky voice today. It is better than it has been. LOL. sorry girl for squeeking in your ear.
Your voice wasn't that bad. Atleast I could hear you 90% of the time.

Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #1602
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn

Awww.

Your voice wasn't that bad. Atleast I could hear you 90% of the time.
No big she is teething getting like 4 teeth all at once and was up a couple of times.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #1603
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
No big she is teething getting like 4 teeth all at once and was up a couple of times.
Ouch! Poor baby!
My DD did that. Had 1 tooth at just before 11 mos old. Didn't get another until 15 mos. Then she had 6 total about 1 1/2 mos later. It was a horrible 1 1/2 mos.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #1604
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got woke up this am to arguing with ex and DD. Still tired kind of. I think I am going to watch my netflix movie and crochet on the baby blanket.
It is so nice here I might go for a walk. It just feels so weird to do that without my doggie. I miss her!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #1605
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:

Ouch! Poor baby!
My DD did that. Had 1 tooth at just before 11 mos old. Didn't get another until 15 mos. Then she had 6 total about 1 1/2 mos later. It was a horrible 1 1/2 mos.
Oh wow she got her first two at 4 months I think she has 9 now at 14 months
Old 02-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #1606
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Oh wow she got her first two at 4 months I think she has 9 now at 14 months
Wow! Yeah DD was late getting hers. I joke she was to busy walking to do teethe. She went from crawling to cruising in a 3 week period then started walking about 4 weeks after that. She was almost 9 mos when she was walking.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #1607
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:

Wow! Yeah DD was late getting hers. I joke she was to busy walking to do teethe. She went from crawling to cruising in a 3 week period then started walking about 4 weeks after that. She was almost 9 mos when she was walking.
Scarlett started at 11 months. I worry about her not talking though. She says momma Dada hi and mean LOL. She calls me mean when I change her diaper. I guess she will in her own time. She babbles And baby talks non stop just no real words other than those 4.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #1608
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Scarlett started at 11 months. I worry about her not talking though. She says momma Dada hi and mean LOL. She calls me mean when I change her diaper. I guess she will in her own time. She babbles And baby talks non stop just no real words other than those 4.
I wouldn't worry about it to much yet. DD did have a speech delay and was in early intervention and early preschool at 3 years old. Within 6 mos of school she was up to her age. We started EI about 6 mos before she went to preschool. When we first started she was over a year behind.
Just keep reading to her, talking to her, trying to get her to communicate, and I am sure it will be ok.
Oh and one thing we did with EI was read books right and also talk about pictures.
Some kids just don't talk til later I was told.
I forget where she was when she was Scarlett's age.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #1609
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:

I wouldn't worry about it to much yet. DD did have a speech delay and was in early intervention and early preschool at 3 years old. Within 6 mos of school she was up to her age. We started EI about 6 mos before she went to preschool. When we first started she was over a year behind.
Just keep reading to her, talking to her, trying to get her to communicate, and I am sure it will be ok.
Oh and one thing we did with EI was read books right and also talk about pictures.
Some kids just don't talk til later I was told.
I forget where she was when she was Scarlett's age.
That's reassuring Thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #1610
Glassgal
Registered Users

Good afternoon ladies! I get to do more work for the ****** client today, yay! That's exactly what I want to be doing with MY day, working my butt off for a guy who doesn't appreciate anyone or anything ever, who has never worked a day in his life and expects miracles because of it. He would probably break down crying after one day of real work. Can you tell I'm getting bitter?

Anyway, a kid I grew up with was born with his teeth. Baby pictures of him were creepy! It looked like he was wearing baby dentures.

God bless dogs. Without them I would have to do stuff like clean and vacuum. As it is all I have to do is call the dog in, point to the crumbs and bam! Sparkly clean toddler.