Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #2101
Glassgal's Avatar
Glassgal
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia pa
Posts: 1,916
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Is any one else creeped out by the idea of a slip on disposable diaper? All I can think of is poo smeared baby legs. That just seems like a really really bad idea.

Advertisement

__________________
Kris, Glass Artist supreme and mother to Sophia
"Without art the 'earth' is just 'Eh'"
Glassgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #2102
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal
Is any one else creeped out by the idea of a slip on disposable diaper? All I can think of is poo smeared baby legs. That just seems like a really really bad idea.
They don't creep me out but I think they are stupid. Btw I think u can rip the sides like pull UPS if they poop

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #2103
Glassgal's Avatar
Glassgal
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia pa
Posts: 1,916
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
They don't creep me out but I think they are stupid. Btw I think u can rip the sides like pull UPS if they poop

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
Pfftt...that makes sense. For some reason I was thinking they would be tougher on the sides but it never even crossed my mind to think oh people can just tear them or cut them. I kept picturing a squirmy baby with a full diaper that can only be pulled off over the legs wriggling around making the kind of epic mess I'm sure my dog would be all over.
__________________
Kris, Glass Artist supreme and mother to Sophia
"Without art the 'earth' is just 'Eh'"
Glassgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #2104
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal

Pfftt...that makes sense. For some reason I was thinking they would be tougher on the sides but it never even crossed my mind to think oh people can just tear them or cut them. I kept picturing a squirmy baby with a full diaper that can only be pulled off over the legs wriggling around making the kind of epic mess I'm sure my dog would be all over.
Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #2105
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal

Pfftt...that makes sense. For some reason I was thinking they would be tougher on the sides but it never even crossed my mind to think oh people can just tear them or cut them. I kept picturing a squirmy baby with a full diaper that can only be pulled off over the legs wriggling around making the kind of epic mess I'm sure my dog would be all over.
Argh I almost made it all day without a blank post grr.
Yeah I think it will be more of a pain even with ripable sides.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #2106
Glassgal's Avatar
Glassgal
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia pa
Posts: 1,916
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
Argh I almost made it all day without a blank post grr.
Yeah I think it will be more of a pain even with ripable sides.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
You know what funny is that people who use they probably say the same thing about cloth. I think it will be more of a pain even with snaps!

I'm turning in. All my happy has gone away. Tommorrow is another day, I suppose.
__________________
Kris, Glass Artist supreme and mother to Sophia
"Without art the 'earth' is just 'Eh'"
Glassgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #2107
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal

You know what funny is that people who use they probably say the same thing about cloth. I think it will be more of a pain even with snaps!

I'm turning in. All my happy has gone away. Tommorrow is another day, I suppose.
True about cloth. I preferred aplix to snaps based on ease and my DD's odd shape. I got a better fit that way.
Good night. I think I may head to bed soon to.
My great niece is due to be born today. We know that doesn't mean much but I am excited that it is close.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #2108
Scarlett's mommy's Avatar
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lawton, ok
Posts: 4,443
Re: I'm a thread killer!

well i probably wont be on long my stupid phone wont charge and is dead
__________________
going down with the ship.
Scarlett's mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #2109
Glassgal's Avatar
Glassgal
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia pa
Posts: 1,916
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
True about cloth. I preferred aplix to snaps based on ease and my DD's odd shape. I got a better fit that way.
Good night. I think I may head to bed soon to.
My great niece is due to be born today. We know that doesn't mean much but I am excited that it is close.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy 2 does not.
I hope you get to meet your niece today!!
__________________
Kris, Glass Artist supreme and mother to Sophia
"Without art the 'earth' is just 'Eh'"
Glassgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #2110
Scarlett's mommy's Avatar
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lawton, ok
Posts: 4,443
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Dangit my sewing machine came in today and its missing a part
__________________
going down with the ship.
Scarlett's mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.