Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #3001
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Hi all! I ended up sleeping most the day. I was up here and there but went right back to sleep...odd for me to be able to do.

So I see some Dh's are PMSing. Did you know men PMS but different then us. I learned that in 8th grade science from a male teacher. All the boys in the class were not happy.

Angelica- Good idea about testing first.

Okiemama(name brain fart so sorry)- That outfit is adorable!

Sarah- I am so sorry.

I do have a question for you mama's. DD's school is insisting she do the detention she never finished last week with the whole teacher issue. We think it should be forgiven. After all the teacher didn't look for her either time. Granted miss no impulse control took off the one time but the teacher knew her issues. We did punish her. They said if she doesn't do detention they will take specials away. That is not the point! I have no problem homeschooling the rest of the year out but still not the point. Do you think we are over reacting or is the school in the wrong?
Oh and BTW she is doing GREAT so much better in the new class then she ever did in the old one. They have letters to be on each day. They start on D and can go up to W, I, or L; or down to C, A, or T. In the other class D was rare at the end of the day. C was semi rare. A and T were most common. T=Detention. Most of the time it was talking the issue. New teacher two days in a row..granted days apart she was on D! Which means she did nothing bad or extremely good. The school mascot is Wildcat which is why those are the letters.
DD's belly is still hurting but of course not bad enough to miss school, in her opinion. Though it is torture tonight..to her but she can run around, hop, etc. I think tomorrow we will take her back to the Dr. if still hurting same area from last night just to be safe.

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #3002
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post
I have always wanted to learn how to make them!
Old 02-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #3003
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
omg those are adorable! how is it that ive had a girl for almost 15 months and not heard of these!!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #3004
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Alisha- I may be the only one that feels this way, but I'd want her to serve the detention as a reminder for the behavior that she got it for. I really can't believe they didn't excuse it though after that mistake! It could have made the 10 O'clock news!

I'd take her to the Dr. since the belly pain has leaste dthis long. Your right.

The dress is like a 10 min sewing project. I soooo love them! I really love them for older girls as tops. They don't grow out of them for a LONG time!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #3005
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DP.

Am I the only one getting DS freezing up and going off-line!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89

Last edited by sarahannecloud9; 02-21-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #3006
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Alisha- I may be the only one that feels this way, but I'd want her to serve the detention as a reminder for the behavior that she got it for. I really can't believe they didn't excuse it though after that mistake! It could have made the 10 O'clock news!

I'd take her to the Dr. since the belly pain has leaste dthis long. Your right.

The dress is like a 10 min sewing project. I soooo love them! I really love them for older girls as tops. They don't grow out of them for a LONG time!
I see your point. Though after the last two days I think it was the darn teacher with the issue causing detention not DD. Yes it definitely could have made the news. I suppose one day wouldn't be a big deal. She likes detention anyway...this kid no punishment phases her.
Well it has been a week on Thursday so yeah I think it is getting to be time.

The only things I found for instructions you have to have the child's measurements. I don't have those.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #3007
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DS has been giving me issues to.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #3008
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just folded the case in half long ways. Cut across the top and making the arm cut -outs by eye. Too big will show too much skin. Then hem the arm holes. Then fold the tops down ans sew leaving enough room for the ribbin. The ribbon pulls the material tight to customise the fit.

Yea, I just don't know about the detention issue?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #3009
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ERRRR, WTH? It keeps DP'ing?

Last edited by sarahannecloud9; 02-21-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #3010
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I just folded the case in half long ways. Cut across the top and making the arm cut -outs by eye. Too big will show too much skin. Then hem the arm holes. Then fold the tops down ans sew leaving enough room for the ribbin. The ribbon pulls the material tight to customise the fit.

Yea, I just don't know about the detention issue?
Yeah I guess I worry I will do to big or small or to long. I would do it for my bff's DD who is 2 1/2.