Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #3341
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post
It's total devistation. Not for us, we just barely got mised. I wonder what f scale it was. It's so sad.

School was on a delay this morning.

Thanks hun. I'm glad that hands feeling better. Boy talk about hurting your money maker. Those hands need insurance, lol.

I read F4 in our news.

I have NO idea what that means though so excuse me if just blurting it out is upsetting.

Advertisement

mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #3342
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg

I read F4 in our news.

I have NO idea what that means though so excuse me if just blurting it out is upsetting.
Just so you know F 5 is the worst so F4 is bad. Though I don't think a shock. Given the damage.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #3343
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! Didn't know that.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #3344
Glassgal
Registered Users

Wow, and f4, I really hope everyone stays safe. Is this even the season for tornados? I don't know when they are most common so...

Is it bad that when people say things like I feel like lady, I feel more feminine etc that this is a completely alien concept to me? I don't know that I've ever felt like a "lady" even when I was always dressing up I never thought about it.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #3345
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
It's total devistation. Not for us, we just barely got mised. I wonder what f scale it was. It's so sad.

School was on a delay this morning.

Thanks hun. I'm glad that hands feeling better. Boy talk about hurting your money maker. Those hands need insurance, lol.
Lmao. Ever since I read this I've been thinking about it. If jlo can isure her butt why can't I insure my hand?
Old 03-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #3346
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
Wow, and f4, I really hope everyone stays safe. Is this even the season for tornados? I don't know when they are most common so...

Is it bad that when people say things like I feel like lady, I feel more feminine etc that this is a completely alien concept to me? I don't know that I've ever felt like a "lady" even when I was always dressing up I never thought about it.
I got it from my Gramma,but I am constantly telling dh to treat me like a lady. He refuses and says your my best friend, I wanna act like your my best friend. I just like the feeling of respect that comes from his treating me like a lady. Men here always open the door for you and it makes me feel lady like. It's just a pleasant feeling. It's hard to act like one all the time being such a country girl. I have trouble calling myself a woman or girl though. It feels weird, like I'm inbetween. Kwim. Not old enough to be a woman, too old to be a girl. I'm 32 so I think it's plenty old enough to let go of girl and embrach womanhood, lol!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 03-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #3347
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal

Lmao. Ever since I read this I've been thinking about it. If jlo can isure her butt why can't I insure my hand?
I don't see why not.
I was thinking uh oh when I read your hand.

The lady thing I don't know. Some days I feel girly/ladylike others I don't. But on the days I don't I don't feel bad.

I am going to rest been up since 2:30ish am and been busy getting things ready for my new toy all day.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #3348
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
I got it from my Gramma,but I am constantly telling dh to treat me like a lady. He refuses and says your my best friend, I wanna act like your my best friend. I just like the feeling of respect that comes from his treating me like a lady. Men here always open the door for you and it makes me feel lady like. It's just a pleasant feeling. It's hard to act like one all the time being such a country girl. I have trouble calling myself a woman or girl though. It feels weird, like I'm inbetween. Kwim. Not old enough to be a woman, too old to be a girl. I'm 32 so I think it's plenty old enough to let go of girl and embrach womanhood, lol!
That makes sense but I can't internalize the words if that makes any sense at all. I don't know if I know what it FEELS like to be a lady. If I had to apply a feminine term I guess it would be woman. It feels more powerful to me you know. And I'm 29. It doesn't have any age connotations for me more of a mind set. I suppose I have always thought of myself as a woman. Even when I was a girl.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #3349
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hat makes sinse!

I'm gonna go hit the sack. See you ladies, lmbo, momas in the mornin!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #3350
Glassgal
Registered Users

Hehe, have a good night.