Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #4231
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Hey ladies - I somehow mananged to miss people here talking...
In my defence I got caught up in the "money in my mailbox thread".
URG DS is up sick and DD just started to cry too --- it's going to be a LONG night!

Advertisement

mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #4232
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Sorry took so long to pop back in. I have a cpl mins now.
Alisha. It really is wonderfull to have you sweetie. Sounds like you two had a really hard time. Our boys are our miricles too. Every day, right. I almost lost Cayden in my mve while preg with him. The Lord was with me though, lol. He's here and that's what matters. We deal with the pain and disabilities each day.

And btw, we have been here 5 yrs and still have no irl friends. I cherish the ones i have online.

Hey Justina! Glad to see ya back girl! Sounds like you have been just having tons going on. Hope that cold get's better soon hun. You have enough to worry about. Breaks are great for sanity, haha. I was told yesterday, boy poor mommy needs a time out. Yep! William was pulling away and trying to grab all the treats in the store. Then he wanted to climb the coke display!

Well, gotta go get a super bad broken back tooth pulled. I'll try to chat more later!
Have a blessed day everyone. And again, it's great having more momas here.

Oh Melissa, hope you got some sleep sweetie! Just drive over any time and I'll take care of the kids, lol!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #4233
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Thanks Sarah! I'll be RIGHT over

You watch out or I'll take you up on that!

(For those of you who don't get the inside joke - we live on opposite sides of the continent and in different countries. )
Old 10-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #4234
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol!

Well, tomorrow is Cayden's last day! And, my sweetie dentist asked why I didn't want the tooth filled, I said I can't afford that. We have had this converstaion several times, lol. He said I wanna save it, so he filled it for less than the extraction! $60. God bless that man!

That's about it for me.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 10-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #4235
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sarah~ THANKS GOODNESS for dentists like that!! i am slowly falling in love with mine. she HUMS and SINGS as she works on you. makes me relaxed and i tap my toes in tune with her. as i am super bad at pressing myself intot her chair to escape her. which i know i can't.

Alisha: and people often get my name wrong. they drop the a. i really ~dislike~ my name being said wrong. Patrick's french Family call Savvy Sa-vee-Ehhhhn-n. i HATE IT wish a passion. one day i will stop when they stop saying her name wrong.

AFM: this cold is now kicking everyone's butt in my house. including the baby. yay sinus colds.
DillyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #4236
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Sarah - YAY to Cayden's last day! How is he feeling? If he has a hard time adjusting I can get Cale to call him. Ian took leaving pretty hard even though he was excited. Cale was happy though but then again Ian left behind lots of friends and Cale didn't. I'm such a dork - I totally forgot that we have unlimited long distance in North America (NOT just Canada) so we could totally talk on the phone - lol. Maybe if Cayden wants to talk kid-to-kid about homeschool stuff Cale can call him.

Justina - We are sick too - it SUCKS. When you mentioned your baby I realized that I don't actually remember your kids ages, genders, etc. You need a siggy for us with bad memories
Old 10-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #4237
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Melissa-I'll pm ya in the am!!
Thanks sweetie. he's nervious but excited. he was afraid the kids would hurt his feelings today if he told them like i asked him to. Poor buddy.

Justina-My name is sarah anne eller. Nobody adds the h, or e, or calls me annie like in the movei (sounds like an), and says my last name eeler, like an eel. Isn't it spelt correct for the proucing? Eller as in elvis. Then poor Cayden. The spelling of this kids name by others is just off the wall. Always with a K. Isn't that more the girly Cayden. never ueing the y. Poor boy is gonna have it as rough as I. LOL! I'm real ocd about how our names are said ans spelt. Goes back to when I was a kid. I tend to get hung up on some things. Hence the ocd/laundry in my siggy. Wish I had been that way with spelling. I know half of the posting is wrong!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #4238
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Well I must be SUPER smart then Sarah I totally put the H, A, and got your last name right - lol. That being said my cousin is Sarah, my sister's middle name is Anne so 2/3 I have no excuse for

I get gill-eeze, or guh-I-elz (strong I) it's Giles - (pronounced j-I-elz)
I thought a 5 letter name would be so much easier then my maiden NOPE - lol

Last edited by mg5g; 10-03-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #4239
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ha! melissa! i only know how to pronounce your last name, because a man at the mcdonalds by me. his name was that, and he worked in the Mcdonalds in Walmart, at the same time i was in the portrait studio in walmart. so now i have someone positive to associate the name with! yaaaayy!! (he was annoy middle age french man, who liked to talk my ear off about anything and everything, and talked a lot of smack) also.. kinda wondering where int he BC you are? i'm just a hop skip and a jump over in alberta.
DillyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:24 AM   #4240
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Justina - the strange thing about our last name is it is English - lol People always think it is something else OR Dh's first name.

We live in Vancouver. I don't know how well you know the area but if you do ... we live in Chilliwack technically but almost in Abbotsford. We live on a mountain overlooking the farms.

Where are you in Alberta - we lived in Edmonton for a short time while DH went to NAIT for a year.