Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #4851
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption
I deleted it, i feel bad coming into this thread to vent.

We live in GA you might be driving past is

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
This is a place to vent and talk and say whatever. Put it back! Lol.

We might, where in Georgia do you live? If you don't want to post here you can message me and I'll look at our route to see :-)

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #4852
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Near savannah ga ~ which is worth stopping in if you drive through. The parks downtown are amazing!

threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #4853
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption View Post
Near savannah ga ~ which is worth stopping in if you drive through. The parks downtown are amazing!

It looks like we'll be passing by. We're taking I-95. I'm not sure what time of day it would be though, lol. And we'll probably just cruise right on through. I'll make sure to think of you as we pass!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #4854
threelittlehoneys
seller
seller

Old 11-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #4855
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers - A place to chat, make friends and support one another! Join us

So, my mom came out this morning and picked up dd for the night. Why do I feel guilty? I didn't ask her to take her. She asked. I'm still leery about the whole boyfriend deal and I'm trying to get used to the idea of leaving her for a week it's not easy.

Anyway, DH and I went to town and got some shopping done. We needed some more caulk for our shower. I'm going to find a movie to watch and wrap more presents.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #4856
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So, my mom came out this morning and picked up dd for the night. Why do I feel guilty? I didn't ask her to take her. She asked. I'm still leery about the whole boyfriend deal and I'm trying to get used to the idea of leaving her for a week it's not easy.

Anyway, DH and I went to town and got some shopping done. We needed some more caulk for our shower. I'm going to find a movie to watch and wrap more presents.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #4857
threelittlehoneys
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

Enjoy it when you have 2 or 3 kids you'll be thinking "WHEN is someone going to keep my kids so I can get a break?!?!" lol!

Old 11-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #4858
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption

Enjoy it when you have 2 or 3 kids you'll be thinking "WHEN is someone going to keep my kids so I can get a break?!?!" lol!

Right!? I can only imagine.

I'm currently watching more business of being born. I'm running out of things to wrap though. Lol. Who wants to send me stuff to wrap?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #4859
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

Right!? I can only imagine.

I'm currently watching more business of being born. I'm running out of things to wrap though. Lol. Who wants to send me stuff to wrap?
I got some stuff you can wrap!
I got one item wrapped today- my first of many this season- it was for DH. The rest of the presents are Caden's and he was around so I couldn't wrap any more. So I got started on the trainers I want to sew up for him. And Caden actually played while I got a couple cut out! I was impressed! The only reason I stopped was bc he pooped so we had to go upstairs to change him. And then I realized it was 4:30 & I needed to start dinner. We had Irish oatmeal. Not fancy but it does take 30 mins to cook up. And the good thing is Caden ate it & wanted more!

Old 11-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #4860
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews

I got some stuff you can wrap!
I got one item wrapped today- my first of many this season- it was for DH. The rest of the presents are Caden's and he was around so I couldn't wrap any more. So I got started on the trainers I want to sew up for him. And Caden actually played while I got a couple cut out! I was impressed! The only reason I stopped was bc he pooped so we had to go upstairs to change him. And then I realized it was 4:30 & I needed to start dinner. We had Irish oatmeal. Not fancy but it does take 30 mins to cook up. And the good thing is Caden ate it & wanted more!

I'd totally wrap them!

I need to get some trainers for DD. She's doing great with the potty but it's a pain in the butt having to take her diaper off every time. I'd like her to be able to do it on her own.

What is your trick for getting him to eat? Rylee barely eats anything she should.