Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #21
thekuligs
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How many kids do you guys want?

#5 is on the way. I'd say if everything goes fine this pregnancy I'd like 6-7. It would be GREAT if I had another set of twins next time.

No one tell my mother in law

Advertisement

Mom to: Clover (9) Violet (8), Twins; Scarlet & Ryland (6) & Thistle (2) #6 DUE Jan 2016 I write romance novels!
thekuligs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #22
NikiG
Registered Users
seller

One. My husband and I both run theatre companies and work like dogs. If we'd have more time to spend with them I'd like 3, but we'll see. Right now I'm pregnant with our first so maybe it'll all change. If we won the lotto we'd buy a farm and have 6!
NikiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #23
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Four. (I have four.)
Old 01-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #24
princessgirl409
Registered Users
seller

We have five now. We've never set a number, but we both want more.
princessgirl409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #25
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We have 3 so far, I feel like our family won't be complete until we have 6... But I can't see us having more than 6.

Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy with the three but I just feel like there are three more for us.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #26
Sabra
Registered Users

We have four now. I am hoping that six is our minimum, but I'm no spring chicken anymore (32) and I have PCOS (though it hasn't slowed me down too much yet).
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #27
jhays84
Registered Users
seller
seller

I always wanted 3. I have 1. Dh does not want any more. Ds is all I can handle at this time(he's 5 months). So I don't know if I will ever have another. Not sure how I will be able to chase a little one while taking care of a newborn.

Sent from my POS Ally using DS Forum. Expect all types of grammer mistakes!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #28
Andithan
Registered Users

My Mood:
We have three and we are done with "conceiving" our children, we are hoping to adopt our next baby when my littlest is 3. If it were safe for me, my DH and I would have had more, but all of my babies have been exactlly 42 weeks and on the larger side (8lbs, 10lbs & 10lbs). I was able to deliver them naturally without any tearing or complications, but carrying babies that big is very hard (I'm 5'2" and 150lbs). So I think I'm okay with letting someone else carry a baby for me

Sent by theNODmama's iPhone :-)
Old 01-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #29
oneduckstuck5
Registered Users

We have 5 and are currently pregnant with #6. After # 3 we said we were done...Several days later I told dh that um, no we weren't (I swear it was immaculate conception). We were very excited. Right before she was born, dh had a vasectomy. I just kept feeling like we weren't done and maybe we were supposed to adopt. That just didn't pan out and fast forward to when my youngest was 4, dh got a reversal. I immediately got pregnant with our 5th. She is now 11 months and here I am again.

I'm not sure if it was hormones or what but it took me a little bit to be excited about this one. I've never been anything but excited before. I'm not sure if we'll have anymore after this or not. Definitely need to keep praying about that one. Dh says if we have to get a bigger vehicle we might as well fill it up. We'll see what happens. Oh, I have 3 girls and 2 boys so we'll see if this one ties it up or not.
oneduckstuck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #30
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've always wanted 6. We're going on number 5 and I think we may be done, unless there is a dramatic change to our income. DH says at least once a week that maybe this will be the week we hit the lottery and then we never have to be done This coming from the man that didn't want any kids lol
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote