Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:
ww weekend chat! 1/21 and 22

I just realized there isn't one of these yet. Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I'm guessing a lot of hanging around with tiny babies or trying to go into labor .

We are finally out of the snow and I'm planning a trip to see my grandpa tomorrow. My big outing for the week! Just sent dh to the store for some hostess cupcakes. The first time this pg I have sent him to get anything. I haven't had any junk all week so I don't think it's a real preggo craving, just a junk craving in general! Anyone else out there?

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ww weekend chat! 1/21 and 22

DDC-
I sent DH to Sonic the last 2 nights in a row for a strawberry M&M Blast >_> I've never had sonic before except for ordering a drink once when we were just looking at moving here, but I saw the picture online and wanted it. NOW. Not the first time this pregnancy I have sent him for something, but that is really bad, I don't ever eat fast food type stuff (or at least very very rarely). Pretty sure it's just a strong junk craving, I don't tend to get weird pregnancy cravings.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

yep, i have to "treat" myself every couple days with a piece of chocolate or something or else i go nuts! funny thing was he forgot the dang cupcakes and once he realized it just walked right back out the door. LOL. i ate FOUR of them!! i will regret it later!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

LOL!! As long as you enjoyed them now I am kinda hoping DH stops on his way home and gets me another Blast tonight >_> He probably won't, but I am really kinda hoping he does.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

We are just hanging out doing the newborn thing. My mom leaves today so I will actually have to start cooking dinner. I got a nap today since my husband took my daughter to the airport with my mom, and it was wonderful.

Trying to figure out if newborns who sleep a lot in the day do actually sleep better at night- the "sleep begets sleep" theory, or if it would be better to get him up a bit more (not sure how to accomplish that) and see if it might make him more interested in night time sleep.

As far as cravings for me.. totally chocolate. I was the same with DD when I was nursing- lots of Oreos.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

I went clothes shopping because I'm tired of maternity clothes and my regular clothes don't really fit. Ugh it was stupidly expensive. I got dd's bday presents and am currently nursing a sleepy ds. Still wishing those waiting in the wings elvs
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
TLK
Registered Users

4 days over due... I really really really just want to go into labor... waaaaah! Contractions keep starting every evening and fizzle out once I fall asleep. I think I'm actually going into this mental state where I honestly believe he's never coming out. I also think he's going to be the child that never leaves home.

ETA: I thought I was over my sweet tooth binge that lasted all week until I read this thread......

Last edited by TLK; 01-21-2012 at 06:49 PM.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

tlk- hope it happens for you soon! i feel that way now and i haven't even reached my due date. i feel like it's just never going to happen. i'm going to be in a panic and totally un prepared when i finally do go into labor.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I am just hanging out hoping something happens, I am so achy and sleepy.
I went to the hostess outlet yesterday and bought a couple of boxes for $4. one box is gone already
I am so ready to be done and have my baby, I am going to be 39 weeks tomorrow and am a bit excited about it since I haven't gone this long before, I a debating on taking a nap right now, jic something happens tonight.
My brother is supposed to come by and drop off some menudo for me, I want to see if the spicy food will help get things going.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #10
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Really wanting something yummy to eat now....lol

I keep feeling a little off, tummy feels yuck, then next thing I know I'm starving and feel better after I eat and then repeat the cycle. Also have had like 4 BMs since last night! And my lower back is hurting off and on. hopin it means labor is right around the corner! I'm gonna be disappointed if nothing comes of it within the next day or two. :/ today was my edd but I have been kind of expecting to go a few days past since I have both times before (but hoping it's sooner rather than later!).

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by abbi_n_nadia; 01-21-2012 at 07:21 PM.
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote