Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #11
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingPeaMama
I went clothes shopping because I'm tired of maternity clothes and my regular clothes don't really fit. Ugh it was stupidly expensive. I got dd's bday presents and am currently nursing a sleepy ds. Still wishing those waiting in the wings elvs
I did this today. Motherhood was having a "sale" on nursing stuff. I got pjs, nightgowns and tops. The tanks fit weird so I'll have to order those online. It was a fortune, but now I have a few things to wear that I can nurse in without having to undress in public lol!

Advertisement

DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #12
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:
Re: ww weekend chat! 1/21 and 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLK View Post
4 days over due... I really really really just want to go into labor... waaaaah! Contractions keep starting every evening and fizzle out once I fall asleep. I think I'm actually going into this mental state where I honestly believe he's never coming out. I also think he's going to be the child that never leaves home.

ETA: I thought I was over my sweet tooth binge that lasted all week until I read this thread......
Honestly and truly I think I am too. I mean, I know he is coming but somehow now I feel like I must only be like 6 mths along and have mths to go or something. So strange.

5 days overdue today....6 tomorrow and I am sure he isn't coming before midnight so trust me, I feel for you. Here's to hoping we both get to go into labor soon! I admit that I will be so totally jealous if you go first though....after all I am 1 day farther past than you
Old 01-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #13
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi ladies!!!!

I hope those of you over due get those babies out soon.

We came home yesterday. My mom took us grocery shopping as something nice to do for us. It's nice she wants to pay for everything but then it makes us feel bad. We like to help out others not be the ones helped. Like we had to take ds shoes back because they were too small. So they gave me cash and I went and got the right size and when I went to pay she did. But I guess thats what mommies do. Plus we don't get to see each other a lot so se said its no biggie.

Tomorrow is ds Nb pictures woo. They aren't charging a sitting fee and family can order any pictures they want online so I think that's nice. Our hospital doesn't do Nb pictures there. And we need some of him to hang up.

My milk came in and I'm huge. I have to pump at least once or twice a day to get my breast empty.I just freeze it to save till we start using bottles. I hope everyone has a good weekend
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #14
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

blah dh just went into the er because he was hacking and coughing so bad. i told him he can't be around me if i'm in labor hacking like that, it's totally gross and distracting. i know the midwives would agree and probably send him out to the waiting room. and there's no way he's holding our newborn baby coughing all over her. he has to have either pneumonia or bronchitis. awful dry cough with no fever- maybe bronchitis? i guess we'll find out in a bit. i asked him to go to the dr a long freakin time ago and i wish he listened. i don't know what we're going to do if they tell him he can't work mon. we are really hurting from him missing the last week of work. sorry to be so negative but it's just one dang thing after another here . i need to be the needy one right now, dang it!! lol.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:58 AM   #15
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It's 1:53 am. I need a book for when I'm nursing. It's boring, even to play on my phone. anybody read anything good lately? I just finished pride and prejudice. I'm excited for church in the morning to show off my new little bug :-) I think he's dozing off, I'm going to try to do the same.
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 AM   #16
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK
It's 1:53 am. I need a book for when I'm nursing. It's boring, even to play on my phone. anybody read anything good lately? I just finished pride and prejudice. I'm excited for church in the morning to show off my new little bug :-) I think he's dozing off, I'm going to try to do the same.
Hmm maybe a breast feeding book?
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:05 AM   #17
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK
Pride and prejudice was the last thing I read too. love that book! that was several months ago tho and hadn't read anything since but now I'm re-reading twilight. I needed something to read to keep me busy and I'm twilight crazy so couldn't resist reading the books again. I'm almost done with the first one. Awhile back I read Half Broke Horses and it was pretty good.

Oh and I got the cloth diaper book Changing Diapers. Lol It's free when you spend $15 or more at Kissed By The Moon! Looks pretty boring tho, seems to be all the basics like types of diapers, how to wash, how much money you'll save...dh says he wants to read it.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-22-2012, 07:59 AM   #18
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

so they admitted dh to the freaking hospital. which means i'm stuck here at almost 40 weeks with no freaking car. i told him to go the dr so dang long ago that i have no sympathy. if something happens and i can't get to the mw i am going to kill him. we have no extra car seats so i'm literally stuck here, and i haven't been able to leave the house in three days! i hope they let him go today. i'm wondering if he has COPD or something. they had to keep him overnight for testing. i'm so worried about him missing more work this week

otherwise, nothing is happening. of course. dd is sleeping in (6:45 is sleeping in- lol) but i didn't sleep last night at all because i was stressed. i'm trying to distract myself by getting excited for this baby. i'm really curious to see what she looks like, and starting to get excited to have a baby around again! i'm DYING to know how big she's going to be, too. i'm also more excited than i thought i would be to have three little girls. i've been drooling over outfits on etsy way more than i should be!

hope all of you over due and waiting on babies have them in your arms pretty soon! and hope all of you who just had babies are able to get some sleep- lol! i'm reading the girl with the dragon tattoo right now. can't tell if i'm going to get into it or not. my dad's kindle he sent was loaded with books and i can't figure out which ones to read first.

sorry this got so long, writing it was a good distraction from all the drama here
Old 01-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #19
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

Leah, sorry to hear your DH isn't there for you and hope he is better very soon!

Today they are calling for freezing rain here... yuck. I think we are just staying home.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #20
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

So sorry Leah

Had another cluster feeding last night ..I was up again from 1:45 - 5 nursing almost non stop! so I put diaper in the wash at 4 am..and they are almost all dry now.
THEN when I went to try and get some sleep at 5.. ds1 came to bed with me, not a big deal but he kept me up another 1/2 hour.. so I got a wopping 45 mins sleep from then until Nicholas got up to feed again..
Today we are going to dr to get Nicholas his check.. can't wait to see his weight! He has been eating like a CRAZY! Talk about lots and lots of wet/poopy diapers!(that is why washing in the middle of the night!!) I need to pick up some more nb diapers but just can't wait for shipping so if I don't find local.. I am stuck washing everday
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote