Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #21
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ww weekend chat! 1/21 and 22

too funny NOT to share...

.."Ohh mama!... Your boobs are growing bigger!... WHY!?" LMFAO! Gotta LOVE the things kids say!!!

Advertisement

CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #22
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceW View Post
too funny NOT to share...

.."Ohh mama!... Your boobs are growing bigger!... WHY!?" LMFAO! Gotta LOVE the things kids say!!!
LOL. i got dressed in the bathroom with dd1 while she was taking a bath (she's 8) and she's all... "uh, mommy? why are your butt and boobs so big?" lmao. i told her when you have a baby in your tummy you get bigger all over the place. she always tells me she is NEVER having a baby because her sister is too annoying. i love her! lol.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #23
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands&Fire Pottery View Post
Leah, sorry to hear your DH isn't there for you and hope he is better very soon!

Today they are calling for freezing rain here... yuck. I think we are just staying home.
it's ok. i feel bad coming on here to complain . i have nobody to talk to though! he's still waiting to talk to the dr, and then i'm hoping they'll release him. my mommy called me and made me feel better, told me she'd come help me out if she needed to and would help us with money if dh has to take time off. i HATE taking money from family though. oooh well.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #24
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

contractions....but they feel different, hurts pretty bad in my lower back and hips, no where else.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #25
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
contractions....but they feel different, hurts pretty bad in my lower back and hips, no where else.
good luck java! hopefully something is happening in there! lol.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #26
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL about the boob comments! The other day, my 6yo walked in while I was changing, and I said look at this big ol' belly! She said Mama, your boobies are getting big and fat! That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me about my tiny boobs, LMAO!

I have been having some more contractions, but they waited until this morning, instead of keeping me awake all night again, whew! These ones are hurting from my back forward, but again, nothing consistent. DH and I DTD this morning, and I think that's what brought these ones on. They sure do hurt. I will seriously want to cry if none of these have done anything, lol! 4 more days until induction day. Can't wait to meet my boy!

Last edited by Mama_Destiny; 01-22-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #27
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oops, DP.

Last edited by Mama_Destiny; 01-22-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #28
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Shannon lots of ELV's, hope this s the real thing for you. You too Destiny!

Leah, ugh, sorry your DH is so sick, I hope he is back and well soon.

Lol about all the boob comments, my DD1 is the one who is always talking about my giant belly, butt, boobs, fill in the blank, lol!

I had some pretty strong contractions last night, but thy fizzled out, then I slept like crap all night ,yuck!

I have had a few today, nothing regular though.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #29
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm not sure what my body is doing...getting ready for labor I'm sure but I can't tell if it's real contractions trying to start up or just pre labor stuff. They are getting a little painful but don't feel like the real thing to me and they aren't consistent so far. I've never had this before...my other 2 I never had BH or anything just wham! First contraction I felt I was in labor! So this is different. Kind of annoying but at the same time I'm glad cause I'm hoping this will make my actual labor shorter this time! Just getting a little anxious. I know its going to be soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #30
foxygoober
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So much to reply to!

I can't find clothes that fit. I have some left from before I lost weight- the problem is my thighs are still big, but my waist isn't. So if pants fit my thighs the fall off my butt. Annoying. I have 10 pounds left to prepreg weight and it seems to be all in my thighs! No idea what I'll wear when I go back to work. . .

Motherhood nursing clothes never fit me right. I have to get medium so my boobs fit, but then they are huge everywhere else. I just use stretchy tanks under shirts.

I don't know about the sleep during day and night- I nurse laying down at night-so no telling how much she's actually awake. Right now she has two long periods of awake time in 24 hours. They don't really fall at the same times though.

I crave sweets now more than I did when pg.

Have my pp apt tomorrow. . .I'm going to get her to weigh the baby. See how much bigger she's gotten. She's almost out of newborn clothes. We didn't get much in nb size, so of course this one has stayed in them the longest. Her pictures make it look like she's always wearing the same thing since we are rotating 4 outfits and she goes through at least two a day. Can't believe she'll be a month old on Wed!

Also- I'm bummed that we haven't been able to use cloth much. She poops acid so I have to keep cream on her or she immediately gets rash. I was changing her multiple times in an hour and it was still happening. The only thing that helps is the cream

Last edited by foxygoober; 01-22-2012 at 11:47 AM.
foxygoober is offline   Reply With Quote