Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #21
LittleTadpoleDesigns
Registered Users
Formerly: littlest_one
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat Starting Jan 23- The REAL one

I think the earlier it is in a pregnancy the higher the heart rate tends to be... I'm not sure at what point it levels out. I never had any insight from heart rate anyway... both my kiddos were around 150 sometimes up a bit sometimes down I wrote it down every appointment, lol. I've got a boy and a girl! Drove my mother nuts because she guessed what me and my siblings were based on heart rate so was always bugging me to tell her our baby's heart rates and I just kept telling her 150ish and she couldn't guess from that!

Advertisement

My Etsy Shop ~ Get 5% off with "DSFIVE"
Snap Belts for Preschoolers ~ Crocheted Toys ~ Custom Soother & Mitten Clips ~ Nursing Necklaces Facebook
LittleTadpoleDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been feeling better. As long as I sit up in bed & munch on my dry Cheerios before I try heading downstairs, I haven't gotten sick. THe one morning I tried to just head straight downstairs, I got sick. I am soooooo excited for my U/S next Mon! Can't wait to see/hear the bebe!!
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #23
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon View Post
Okay, I have a serious question to pose to all you ladies:
Has anyone felt like killing their dh lately??? I have seriously been so frustrated with his lack of support and jerky attitude. Is anyone else experiencing this??

I wish DH was here so I could tell if I wanted to kill him or now. He hasn't been home in 3 weeks but we're hoping he'll be home next week for a few days before he heads to Boston. I'm sure he'll get on my nerves though if he's here for too long. He's really great when I'm pregnant though, lets me take naps and takes care of the other kids when I'm exhausted. But he's never home often enough to do too much.

I went to a local baby store today, not a box store. They have the best stuff!! A ton of cloth diapers - Grovias, FuzziBunz, Blueberries, Flips, BG's and more. Lots of carriers and diaper bags.
I found my car seat too, the Cybex Aton - I love it! I didn't buy it because I don't want to buy big things too early but so excited.
Oh and I got a Jujube BFF for an awesome price!! It should be here in a few days and then I can start putting things in it. Why or why must 40 weeks go by so slowly.

Last edited by Christina; 01-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #24
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

AUGH!! I was thinking everybody must be feeling really good and productive today cause no one was chatting.... LOL.... forgot it was Monday and I needed to get subscribed anew!

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #25
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are back from the us and the bleed is MUCH MUCH smaller, praise God!!! More to come but I have to go get my kid from school.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #26
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eguisgirl View Post
We are back from the us and the bleed is MUCH MUCH smaller, praise God!!! More to come but I have to go get my kid from school.
Yay! Great news!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #27
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Great news!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #28
MrsD
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yay! That's awesome news!!
SAHM to Xander (8/1/12) & expecting #2 in February!
MrsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #29
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bad news. I spotted yesterday and had an ultrasound today confirming that we lost the baby. Baby measured 8w1d and should have been (based on my dates) more like 11w. We had a strong feeling since at our dating us we measured a week and a half smaller than I thought baby should have been. I am having a d&c tomorrow. DH was released a day early and is on his way home tonight.

We are definitely sad, but joey has been very sick three times back to back since I got pregnant. Previously he hadn't been sick since he was four months old in daycare. I think we are just going to get everyone healthy and try again as soon as we can after that.

I look forward to seeing your babies in August! Here's to NO more losses for this month!

---------------------------------
Meg, mama to Joey (2/2010) and one on the way due in Aug!
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #30
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Meg, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family and thinking about you tomorrow.