Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #131
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Dave Ramsey Support Thread Jan 23rd - 29th

I was in a small accident tonight...with the girls in the car. Yuck. Some dumba@s clipped the front passenger side bumper trying to merge into my lane..then he ran! Argh.

It was in the same place that I got hit last year at this time - and we are STILL trying to get that insurance co to pay up.

There is additional damage (we never got it fixed because it was only cosmetic and we couldnt get the other company to pay) but not tons of additional damage.

Everyone is OK though.

Advertisement

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #132
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC
I was in a small accident tonight...with the girls in the car. Yuck. Some dumba@s clipped the front passenger side bumper trying to merge into my lane..then he ran! Argh.

It was in the same place that I got hit last year at this time - and we are STILL trying to get that insurance co to pay up.

There is additional damage (we never got it fixed because it was only cosmetic and we couldnt get the other company to pay) but not tons of additional damage.

Everyone is OK though.
Glad everyone is ok ((HUGS)). I can't believe people commit hit and runs
Old 01-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #133
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbengtson
I need to talk the hubby about this all, I think I might get a book and start reading. I don't even really know what to do, or how to start. We have an emergency fun, of like 15000. we have a kinda budget, but need to figure out what the utilities are at the new house so we can finalize it. I know we need to pay off our debts, and right now all we have is our students loans, and we are going to put all our money that we were using for our car payment (car now paid off) to get my husbands loans paid off. I am still in school so I don't have to pay mine yet. I am just so lost on how to get on track. We are pretty much start over after having 2 months of no income from him getting out of the navy and unemployment taking for ever.
Sorry you had a rough two months. Up until the last few months, 2 months with no income would have done a lot of damage for us.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #134
2queens&1princenmyhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post

Everyone is OK though.
Glad you are ok! That stinks about him driving off. Did you get any part of his license?
2queens&1princenmyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #135
2queens&1princenmyhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, completely unrelated to anything else, but I have a Dc kid that absolutely loves the crocheted Spongebob in your avi. He makes me pull it up everytime he sees me on DS.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #136
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jen, glad you are all ok!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #137
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Spent the weekend very upset with DH. He's never been good with money. In the end, I concluded that I am in this alone and am feeling resentful and angry about it. There's a job opportunity for him to make more than double what he currently makes, although the work is harder. He is just sitting on the application. There are times where I wish I could just do a man's work and provide for my family since he isn't willing to do it. I am in a very bad place right now. I am tired.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #138
2queens&1princenmyhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli View Post
Spent the weekend very upset with DH. He's never been good with money. In the end, I concluded that I am in this alone and am feeling resentful and angry about it. There's a job opportunity for him to make more than double what he currently makes, although the work is harder. He is just sitting on the application. There are times where I wish I could just do a man's work and provide for my family since he isn't willing to do it. I am in a very bad place right now. I am tired.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #139
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli
((HUGS))